Stressed.

Lucas ran up to me as I went to meet him for lunch.

   "So, how was class?" He asked, laughing.

    "Different, we have a new professor. Professor Smith, the old hag finally left." I said.

    "Oh, fun. What's he like?"

     "Well we already have a ten page paper due for next class."

   "Well that just sucks. I'm sorry to hear that."

     "Not your fault. So let's go to lunch now." 

     And with that we got into Lucas's car and we went to a local pizza parlor. I had felt odd ever since ancient history, something about Professor Smith just threw me off. But I tried to not let it bother me. I tried to enjoy my time before I had to go back to my dorm room and get started on my pointless essay. I never understood such large papers, they would start out so well, but once your brain was fried they sucked. 

     "You ok?" Lucas asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

     "Yeah, I'm fine just sort of worried about doing my paper for ancient history." I said, looking up.

     "I can help you if you want. I mean I did already take that class." He said, smiling.

     Lucas was my best friend. He was really smart but he tried to not make it seem like he was. He understood me and I knew I could tell him anything.

     "If I need help I will yell across the hallway then." I said, laughing.

     We finished lunch on a good note. When we got back to campus I decided to go read in the library, I felt I needed some alone time before going back to die of a homework over dose. I wanted to read for a few hours anyway. I felt the stress building up and the holiday season got closer.

      "Scarrlette?" A familiar voice I had just learned said.

     I looked up to see the man causing all of my stress, Professor Smith.

     "Hello, Professor." I said casually.

     "What are you doing?"

      "I am reading, you know a way to relieve stress?" I said smartly.

     "No need for the attitude."

       "No need for a paper ten pages long on something we already did.

     "Well how about this. You now have to write a paper about you. I want to know about you, and since you find the paper pointless the entire class has to do this now as well, only it has to be fifteen pages." He said.

      "Fine, you want to know about me? Don't be suprised when the paper is smart assed." I said, standing up to leave.

      "And don't be suprised when you fail it." He said, smiling.

      "You are a cruel person." I said, turning to leave.

      "And your point is?"

    And with that I left. Not caring to look back, why would I. This jerk will be the death of me. And just to mess with him I was going to tell him somethings about me that will make him wish he had never met me.

***************************************************************************************************

So guys I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I'm in school trying to type a chapter in a short period of time. But I promise to update as soon as I can. If you like it please let me know. I love all of you guys even if sometimes I think no one is paying attention. Love you guys.

-Scarrlette