The Truth Comes Out

I am sooo sorry about this being soo late. I am happy to see how close to 1,500 reads i am. I hope to see the number continue to rise. I will try to make this update a longer one to make up for the wait I put you guys through. Sooo enjoy! There will most likely be sexual content in this so if you need to just skip over it.

*************************************************************************************************************

Julian's POV

   "What were you thinking!" I yelled as I stood in Scarrlette's dorm room.

    "I was thinking I could escape you. But I was obviously proven wrong" She said, glaring at me.

    "I was saving you from those people you had all over you."

    "Did you ever think that maybe I wanted to do that. I wanted to have some fun, but with you around that obviously will never happen."

   "You call having sex in a private room with three other people fun?"

    "When you are bisexual, then yes, I find it very fun."

    I just stood there staring at her. She really hated herself didn't she. To the point where she was willing to throw herself away.

    "Scarrlette, I have a question."

   "What would that be?"

     "Are you a virgin?"

    "Yes. I didn't feel like giving myself up during my young years."

    "And you were going to throw that away tonight?"

    "When you understand how I feel and what I've been through then maybe you will understand why."

    "I want to know why... Why you waited so long and then wanted to throw it away."

    "You want to know? Fine you asked for it. In high school I was dating this amazing guy.. Or so I thought he was. He graduated and I still had one more year to go. I let him spend the night or so my mom did. And he would always try to undress me in my sleep and he would do things I wasn't ready for... I got sick of it and told him to stop.. He didn't listen..I started cutting.. If he saw the cuts he'd get angry and sometimes he'd hit me... My mom wouldn't let me break up with him because she thought he was perfect... He eventually left me, but not until he left his mark... He tryed to rape me.. He didn't suceed, but he did leave some nasty marks on me..."

    I just stood there in shock, staring at her... I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The fact that she was pretty much beaten by someone she loved and then thrown to the curb and her mother wouldn't believe someone she gave birth to. I watched as she went into the bathroom. I walked further into the room so I could make sure she didn't do anything while she was in there.

    "Professor Smith, you do realize by watching my bathroom while changing it can be considered stalking. And trust me, I am not afraid to press charges."

    "I am not stalking, I am doing my job. I am keeping an eye on you. But if you would look outside the bathroom door you would see I am sitting on the extra bed waiting for you to come out." I said softly.

    "Well, I don't like it very much. I am almost done, but I would like it if you would shut your eyes so I can come out to finish."

     "My eyes are shut, so hurry up and finish getting ready for bed."

    I could hear her soft foot steps as she walked from the tile floor of the bathroom to the soft carpet in the rest of the room. I could hear drawers open and close as she dug around looking for things.

   "Julian, I am a broken girl... I don't expect you to stay around when I am so messed up." She said, startling me.

    "Scarrlette Rose! You are far from messed up! I love you for who you are and I could care less about what happened in you past. You could have been a man before I met you, or even a murderer. I love you for you, not what your past says you should be."

    I watched as Scarrlette turned to face me, her eyes full of shock.

    "Are you being serious?"

     "Very serious. I love you for who you are today. I don't care what happened in your past. All I care about it you and your future and if I will be in it with you."

     "Julian... That's a huge shock for me... Umm, I really don't want to ask this... But can you allow me to be alone for a while.. I just need to let all of this sink in before I dig myself to deep."

    "Of course... My room is right next door and I can be here in a second. Just know that even though the last person you loved hurt you doesn't mean I will. I will do my best to do the opposite of just that. I will protect you from everything I can. And be your rock in times of need. Don't you ever worry about anything. I love you so much and nothing can make me change my mind. I don't even care that I am your teacher. I love you Scarrlette Rose and I will never give up hope on you. I know you can find the right path inside your heart. I will be next door if you need me.. Don't be afraid to yell."

    I watched as she sat down on her bed, she was watching me as well. I walked to the door and left, going back to my own room. As I sat down on my bed my thoughts hit me... I really told her how I feel... And it seems like she was throwing me away. It hurt quite a bit, but I guess that's what happens when you play with something that's broken. I mean, I should have known that a girl who had such a history wouldn't be able to love easily. And I guess I should have known it would take a lot for her to love, or even fall for someone. I loved her and I just wanted to her to see that anyone could be loved even if they had a terrible past.

     Through the wall I could hear her sobbing. It hurt to know I was the reason she was like that. If I would have kept my mouth shut I wouldn't have had to worry about what her past was. And she wouldn't have told me, making things easier on her. She was now so upset and I couldn't do anything about it. I was the cause of all of her problems lately. I felt I should just leave her alone for the remainder of the break. Maybe once classes started back up I could fix things. But for now I was going to forget that I love her and go on with my life. Maybe meet someone who wouldn't mind me trying to fix what was broken. I just hoped I could move on... 

    My mind went to my ex that started all of the shit with my mother. The ex that I now tend to find working as an exoctic dancer. She was a beautiful person and was a great person, but when we broke up she changed... My mind was basically telling me to find anything with a vagina and pound the crap out of it. I was hurt and to my mind that was the only way to. But I don't know where I could go at this time. I was going to find my ex tomorrow and try to relieve the pain I was feeling. In the mean time, I started punching the wall by my bed. It was already ruined from the other times I had been upset. Looks like the school was going to have fun trying to figure out what caused this.

    Eventually her sobs stopped and it was quiet on the floor. I figured it must be very early in the morning so I had decided to go to sleep... I was only hoping that my dreams didn't haunt me...

********************************************************************************************************

There you go guys! Another update. I am sooo sorry that it is soo late. I hope you can forgive me. I tryed to make it as long as possible, but I think it was starting to drag on. So tell me what you think and I hope I can update soon. Love you guys!

-Scarrlette(: