Prefects and Purple

I ran to the Dragonclaw carriage as fast as I could, unfortunately I bumped into someone on the way...

"Ooof, hey careful there. Are you oka- Oh it's you, you stupid blood traitor. Watch where you're going! I wouldn't want to get scum on my new robes haha!"

I looked up to see my older cousin Molly. She was much like her father, Percy, stuck up and arrogant as well as a prefect. "Oh hi Molly, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. How was your summer?"

"Did you not hear what I JUST said! You're a blood traitor! Scum! I don't want anything to do with you! Now don't talk to me again unless you want a detention!"

With that she stuck her abnormally bulbous nose up in the air and stalked off. Well then, I thought. I didn't let it bother me too much as I knew that she didn't matter anymore. The only people I needed were my Friends and family in Romania.

I made my way to the shroud of purple that was the Dragonclaw carriage. I got a huge grin on my face as soon as I saw my friends through the window of our compartment. As I pushed the door open I got bombarded by my friends, crammed into one giant group hug.

Mimi, Jake and sat on one side of the compartment and Luke and I sat on the other. We told each other about our summers. After a short while the snack trolley came to our compartment and we got a tonne of sweets for both the train journey and for a stash in our common room.

Soon it was time to get ready for the feast. Mimi and I went next door into our dressing room where I used my wandless, wordless magic to put on my dress. I put on Lumoses matching bowtie before bundling everything back into my bag ready to get off the train.

We clambered out of our carriage first and was taken to the great hall ready to over look our first sorting as the Hogwarts royalty. I wonder if we will get any new members this year.