Christmas

A/N just before I start I just wanted to say how amazing it is that we now have 2,500 reads!!!

The Christmas holidays was fast approaching and with only a day left before I caught the train home I went to visit my baby dragon in the nursery, he had grown a lot.

As I flicked the light on in the nursery, I saw my little friend stumble towards me, he was so cute. I really needed to give him a name other than baby haha. I settled down with my homework in front of me and my dragon on my lap purring.

I heard the door creek open and saw Mark pop his head in, "Thought I'd find you in here!" He laughed, I'd been coming to the sanctuary every day since my dragon hatched.

"Haha yeah well I wanted to get my last minute homework done and I needed to say bye to this little guy,"

"What you're going somewhere?!"

"Well it is Christmas Mark!"

"Oh yeah, well have a good time and I'll watch this little monster for you"

"Thanks, I'd better go, merry Christmas!"

"You too Lils!" we hugged and then I made my way back to Hogwarts.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Getting onto the train I spotted my brothers and quickly made my way over to them, as I entered the compartment full of my family they went silent and all they all glared at me.

"What's wrong, why are you all glaring. Have I done something wrong?" I asked.

"You're friends with Riddle, heir to the voldemorts lagacy! You are going to betray us for him!" James got angrier as he went on, my bottom lip trembled.

"So just because I'm friends with Sam you're going to disown me!"

"Pretty much, the Potter's don't like traitors." With that my cousin Lucy shut the door in my face and pulled the curtains closed.

Well this Christmas is going to be one to remember.