The Feast.

Once we got back to school Lulu and Mimi's elf Jazzy were waiting for us. Lulu grabbed my hand and dragged me back to my room, "Miss Lily you has a feast tonight and you gots to look perfect!" Lulu giggled as she dragged me along, a small smile graced my lips as she sat me down at the dressing table. My adorable elf loved to dress me up.

My dress for this meal was cute but still quite casual. It was dark purple with a layer of the same coloured lace over the top finished with a thin black belt around my waist. Lulu bundled Lumos (in his blanket) into my arms wearing a bow tie that matched my dress, before sending me to the great hall. I met my housemates at the door to the hall and we entered the room together.

The whole hall fell silent as we entered as everyone turned to look at us and smile. Professor McGonagal gestured for us to sit down so I ran to sit with my family already missing them. Rose began to make a fuss of my poor cat whilst my brothers oh so graciously tackled me into a hug. Rose tried to sit lumos in her lap but he automatically jumped away, landing in my own lap. Rose looked hurt.

"Does he hate me or something?" I smiled kindly at her whilst lumos snuggled into my stomach.

"No, don't worry, he's just really clingy already plus there's a lot of strangers here so he's probably a little overwhelmed," as if to agree with me lumos nudged Rose with his head before curling back up in his red blanket on my knee.

My brothers started to ask about my schooling and what lessons I did so I passed them my time table and my family crowded around to see it.

Monday HOGWARTS: Potions, Transfiguration, Defence against the dark arts, Herbology.

Tuesday BEAUXBAXTONS: Weapons, Healing, Dance OR Music.

Wednesday DURMSTRANG:Dragon care and training, Flying, Survival, Dark arts.

Thursday HOGWARTS: Potions, Transfiguration, Defence against the dark arts, Herbology.

Friday BEAUXBAXTONS: Weapons, Healing, Dance OR Music.

Saturday DURMSTRANG:Dragon care and training, Flying, Survival, Dark arts.

Sunday: FREE DAY

"This is so cool," exclaimed Lucy. "You get to go to all three schools!"

"Forget which school it's at, look at the lessons! I mean you get to train, care for and fly your own dragon and that's tomorrow." Albus added looking wide eyed at my time table. I smiled and took it back and returning it to my bag.

"I know, it's great but I miss you lot when I'm gone." I sighed.

"Awww sis, don't get all sappy on us, save that for daddy," James mocked and I shoved him back. He ruffled my hair and then continued. "It looks like you have a long day tomorrow so you need to eat." I nodded my head and then put some spaghetti on my plate followed by treacle sponge and custard.

The feast soon ended and we all left but as I was leaving James pulled me to one side. First he pulled me into his arms and held me tight, then he pushed me to arms length. "Lily promise me that you'll be careful. If you need anything come straight to me, I don't care what time or day it is and if you don't want to be in Dragonclaw anymore then I'll help you get resorted."

I smiled back at him "Jamie don't worry I'll be fine, I love my house and the people in it. I'll be careful tomorrow and there will be professionals and teachers there so we'll be perfectly safe."

James sighed and nodded. He put his arm around me then walked me back to my common room entrance where I kissed his cheek and said goodnight. When I got to my room I changed in to my pjs and curled up in bed cuddling with Lumos. I murmured a goodnight to Mimi before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's quite short but I wanted to upload the Durmstrang day seperate which willl be uploaded at some point tomorrow. Thank you all for reading.

Love Lily Potter :) x