The New Lily

Entering the local Romanian shopping centre we looked all around for a new look for me, "So Lil what are your favourite colours?" asked uncle Charlie.

"Erm.....purple, blue, white and neon colours."

"Ok, that I can work with."

Over the next few hours we shopped until we dropped, going into shops of all types. I got some traditional Romanian clothes to wear around the village and when we went out as well as some new clothes for school and when I'm with friends. The clothes were all a lot edgier than the regular cute girl clothes I was used to, in uncle Charlie's words, they showed off my attitude.

Finally we went to the Romanian wizarding office to register me as a Romanian witch and make uncle Charlie my legal guardian.

This was the new me, Calla Charlotte Weasley, tough and full of attitude.

All that was left to do was my bedroom which we had already brought supplies for. We kept the same bedroom layout as it was really cool and cute (A/N lay out on the side), but we painted all of the walls different colours, purple, blue, pink and green. At the top of my room on the balcony area we put all of my books and school supplies so that I had my own mini library. Finally after multiple paint fights and food breaks we finished my room just in time to go to sleep on Christmas eve.

After uncle Charlie left I wrapped up my presents to him, a new book on dragons, a huge box of chocolate frogs (his favourite) and an enchanted photo of the two of us laughing and covered in paint from earlier that day. At last I went to sleep looking forward to my first full day and Christmas as Calla Charlotte Weasley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, I'm back :) sorry it's been so long I'm halfway through exams at the moment but from now updates will be more regular I hope you like this small chapter and I will post the next part tomorrow. I love you all so much :*
Love Lily x