Chapter 4

Harry's POV

It's time for me to send my sister home to Nashville because she has school tomorrow. We travel in our private jet, Joseph, our private also accompanies us. Katelyn keeps on looking on her watch, she seems to worry about something. "Hey Katelyn, what's wrong ?" I ask. "I'm going to be late for dinner, she says "I promise my foster brother to be dinner on time,"

"Oh, don't worry we will be on time," I comfort her. I look at Katelyn, she is writing her diary and listening to her favorite songs at the same time. The more I look at her, the more I think about mum. She looks extactly like mum !

*HOURS LATER*

Katelyn's POV

We have already arrived in Nashville. Our driver, Joseph drives us to my house. When we reach the house, Joseph opens the door for me. "We are here, Princess," he says. I step out of the car follow by Harry. I step infront of the porch and ring the door bell, hopefully Niall will come and open it.

Niall's POV

I'm preparing suddenly the doorbell rings, "Liam, can you please open the door ? My hands are full !" I say to Liam. "Sure thing mate !" he says. As he opens the door, "Katelyn's home, Nialler !" he says. After preparing I rush to the door to welcome my sister.

"Hey, you must be Liam right, from 1D ?" Katelyn asks Liam as she steps with another Royal. I wonder who is he ? He looks like William a little suddenly something hit me. He is William's younger brother Harry !

"Hey Katelyn, how's Buckingham Palace ?" I ask. She tells me everything about it. I ask the prince to stay back but he says "I love to Niall but I can't. I have to help my brother and my sister-in-law with something,"

I escort him to the front door.

Katelyn's POV

"So Katelyn, are you the lost princess after all these 16 years ?" Liam asks me. He is one of my best friends, he will know the secret sooner or later. "Yes, Liam. I am the lost princess for these 16 years," I explain.

"But you have to promise not to let anyone of the guys know. OK ?" I warn Liam. "Okay, I won't tell." he says. After dinner, I go up stairs and start to pack my stuff for school. Niall comes in to check on me. "Sleepy yet ?" he asks. "No. Not yet. I have to tell my friends that I'm a royal now." I sigh.

Niall tells me not to worry about it everything will be fine just I like wanted. "Thanks Niall," I says as I kiss his cheek. "Now get some rest Katelyn, you have school tomorrow, " Niall says as he tucks me into bed.

"Goodnight Niall," I say.

"Goodnight Princess," Niall kisses my forehead.

As he truns off the lights, I start to think about school. A lot of questions are running through my mind and I don't know why. A few seconds later, slee overtakes me.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Katelyn, time for school, " Niall knocks on my door. "I'll be up soon," I groan. He heads down stairs. I tidy up my bed as usual and today's outfit is green dress with green sandals and a green bag. I"m going green today.

After savouring breakfast, it's time for school. "Have fun !" Niall says as I'm about to leave the car. My friends are waiting at the school gate as usual. "Hey Katelyn, looks like you are going green today !" Crystal says with a laugh. "Haha," I laugh.

As we walk along the hall way, we start to talk about our school work and stuffs we do everyday. But then I need to tell them something in private. "Hey guys, can I tell you something ?" I say pulling into an empty class room, I look at my watch just left 20 minutes more before the bell rings. "Hey, what was that all about ?" Tori asks.