Leave!

Toy Freddy's P.O.V

I slithered around the polls, holing up the kitchen. Break off the wires, as I threw them across the room. I held my sword tightly, as I waited for Mangle. She would come here often. She better be here. I have to convince her to come with me!

Tiny footsteps were echoing, as I smirked. She's here. I can smell it. I think she could sense it too.

"Hello?" Her voice whimpered. I quickly zipped past her, grabbing her arm, and yanking her into the light. She gasped in terror.

"Leave us alone!" She sneered. Foxy was threading up behind her.

"Let go of her!" He barked. I refused, and tugged her arm.

"Come Mangle. Please...we need you. Just give up Foxy, and we'll let you go." Mangle suddenly, began laughing, as I stood there, awkwardly.

"Are you really THAT clueless?" She snarled, yet smiling.

"Excuse me?"

"You really think I'll give Foxy to you? How foolish.  You know I love Foxy, and you'll think I'll hand him over, and let him get killed?" Foxy smiled from behind. I glared at them.

"Fine, then I'll get him myself." Mangle stood tall in front of him, protecting him. Foxy got up, then whispered.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Mangle. I can fight him." He moved away from her. 

"I'm still fighting with you." The vixen coaxed. Foxy just nodded, flipping his eyes patch down. I took out my sword, as they both had the look of horror on their faces. Foxy raised his pirates hook, making me irked.

How are they so ready for this? Love. Stupid love! Love is nothing! I don't get why everyone loves it! I rushed at Mangle, with the sword. She should die, so I can get him! Foxy pushed Mangle out the way, and clashed his hook with my sword.

I noticed that Mangle gave him a "thank you" look. I bared my teeth.

"BREAK UP YOU TWO!" I howled. Mangle just shook her head, and lunged towards me, and unsheathed her claws.  I bolted out of the way, and kicked her sides.

"LEAVE!" She hissed. 

"No can do, sweetie." I jeered. "Only when I get him." I snapped my fingers, as Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie came out. But this time, Toy Bonnie was holding Chica, and Toy Chica was holding Bonnie. Oh yeah, this will be fun!

Sorry for the cliffhanger :3 I'll update soon, so please don't worry :D

-Ice♥