Jelousy

Chica's P.O.V

So, this vixen thinks that she's fit for Foxy. Oh hell no! He's mine! What am I going to do? I can't kill her or Foxy will hate me forever...Hmm...I must plan...

Foxy's P.O.V

I sipped on the last of my soda, and through it in the trash can. 

"Slam dunk!" I yelled. Wait...that's not a slam dunk. I blushed, and made sure nobody listened. But of course, Mangle was there. She always was. Well, were best friends!  

"Erm...you heard that...?" She punched my shoulder, as I laughed nervously.

"Of course, silly!" She's blushing. Does she love me? I mean, I love her... I gulped down a gallon of spit, as she kept giggling. Why does she do that when I blush? Whatever...

Mangle's P.O.V

After finishing flirting with Foxy, I walked in the kitchen again. I noticed Chica was in there, with more pans on the ground. She quickly turned around, as I recoiled. She let out a screech.

"Chica!" I gasped. She suddenly, pinned me against the wall, as I flinched.

"What...? She cut me off, as she approached me, and glared into my eyes. Her purple eyes began to grow red.

"Look vixen, ever since you came, Foxy and I never got to hang to with each other." I narrowed my eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I hissed.

"I mean, I LOVE Foxy. So stay away from him!" I squirmed myself free, and glared at her.

"Well, I like him too, so you can't make me stop loving him. Maybe YOU should stay away from him!" She glared at me, disgusted, as I left the kitchen and slammed the door.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3 I'll update SOON! So don't worry :)

-Ice♥