The Toys

Mangle's P.O.V

I whip my head around to see...Freddy!? Wait, that's not right. I cringed, but it wasn't him.

"Who are you?" I whispered. The shiny Freddy smirked.

"I'm Freddy. But call me Toy Freddy." He boomed. My body was shaking so hard. How did he get in here?

"What do you want, lass?" Foxy asked, calmly, but firm. Freddy chuckled.

"You." Foxy recoiled. I glared at him.

"Why!?" He ignored my question. 

"Mangle, you're a toy, y'know. Why are you with the olds?" I wanted to punch this guy. He's being such a fat damn idiot!

"Join us, Mangle. And together, the toys will take over the restaurant."

"Never! Where's Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy!?" Toy Freddy loomed over me, as Foxy snarled from behind.

"Leave her alone!" I blushed. He was so sweet. I curled my fists, and bolted my fists at him, but he jumped rapidly. Foxy raised his hook, and swiped at him, but he ducked.

"Hmf. Weak." I bared my teeth, letting out a snarl. Toy Freddy smiled.

"Now, hand over the fox. He's ours, we must take him, so we can kill his friends in front of him. Then him!" Anger exploded in my chest, and dashed in front of him, making a barrier.

"Leave him alone, and let out friends go!"

"No can do, sister!" A girly voice spoke, followed by a high pitched voice.

"Give him too us, and you'll being peace, Mangle." A toy Chica and a toy Bonnie walked out of the shadows, glaring at us, with triumph. 

"Foxy! Run!" I yelled. Foxy was too stunned to move, as Toy Chica pinned him down, as Bonnie punched me. I held my nose, and coughed. Ow! I bit his ear, but it was too hard. 

"Wow. Capturing Foxy is easier than I thought." Toy Bonnie laughed. I kicked his his chest, making him topple over. I glared at him, and pulled out a wire that was sticking out of his head. I looked around.The toys seemed wounded.

Toy Freddy growled, and got up, and hissed.

"It's not over. I will get you fox!" Then they vanished in the dark.

It's not over! :) I'll update soon! :3

-Ice♥