Blushing

Chica's P.O.V

Rrgh! How dare Mangle steal Foxy away from me!? She just took him into her room, while I was still talking to him! I through some pans around, as anger shot through my wires. I'll get him back, but first I must figure out if Mangle loves Foxy...

Mangle's P.O.V

The night was falling upon the day, as Foxy leaned his head on my shoulder. I blushed madly, yet felt something grow in my stomach. I leaned my head on his head, as we were gazing at the stars outside. Okay, now I know for sure I love him.

"Goodnight..." I heard him whispered. I wrapped my tail around his, as he leaned his his head on my lap. I leaned on him as well, and closed my eyes.

                                                                                        ******

I woke up, with the sun shining in my face. I looked to my side, and Foxy was gone. I guess he woke up first.

"Your awake!" Foxy's pirate voice spoke. I smiled and got to my feet. Foxy handed me a pizza.

"Here...I made this for you." I blushed.

"Not Chica...?" He shook his head.

"It's...my first pizza that actually went well..." I swung my arms around him, and nuzzled my head in his shoulder. I realized what I have done, and pulled away, blushing.

"Thank you!" I squeaked. I broke the pizza in half, and gave one piece to him. I watched him blush. He's so cute! 

"Thanks, lass." He laughed, biting into the pizza. Okay...I now know I will ask him for a date...but it's too soon now.

"Hey Mangle, I'm going to go fix some things, see you soon." I waved goodbye and marched into the kitchen. There was Chica, with some pans on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked, picking up the pans. She smiled.

"I'm fine. Hey, can I ask you something?" I nodded.

"Fire away." 

"Okay, so...um, do you like Foxy. Like, like like. Okay, whatever, love him?" I blushed a crimson red. What should I say...?

"Um...Uh...A bit." She nodded. 

"Okay, it just looked like it." She laughed. I laughed along. Chica was a good friend.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will come out very soon :3

-Ice♥