2.

Kurt;

I sat at the kitchen table, gently swishing my spoon around my chocolate cereal. Daddy wasn't awake yet, but Courtney was. Of course, she was groaning about her head hurting. But it's her fault, not mine, so why am I being forced to hear her bitch about it?

"My head hurts!" She groaned, sitting down in front of me. I rolled my eyes before taking a bite of my cereal.

"Take some medication." I recommended. She sighed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"I think I'm gonna sleep it off." She said, pulling herself from the chair. She groaned as she made her way through the house, stumbling around.

I finished off my cereal before going into the living room and flicking on the television. I flicked through the channels until I found some cartoons. I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I thought it was probably Courtney, but luckily it was daddy.

"Good morning." He said, heading into the kitchen. I turned the television off and followed behind him.

"Good morning, daddy." I said, wrapping my arms around him. He returned the hug, wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezing me.

"You look beautiful today." He whispered in my ear, just like every morning. I wanted to deny it, but it was one of daddy's rules.

"Thank you, daddy." I said softly, even though I didn't believe him. Maybe he thought I was beautiful, but I just didn't see it.

"It's almost time for school." He reminded me. I sighed.

"I don't wanna go." I whined and pouted. He pecked my pouty lips before he pulled away from me and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

It was the first day of school, and honestly, I was nervous as heck. I knew it would be disaster. I wouldn't make any friends. I'd be a loner. Just like last year. But this time, I'd be at a whole different school. But I'm sure the students are just as bad.

"I know. I also know you'll have a good day."

"Can't I just stay with you?" I pleaded, tugging at his shirt. He took a long sip of his coffee before shaking his head.

"Sorry, baby boy. But I'll be right there after school to pick you up. And if you're a good boy, maybe I'll give you a treat." He said, whispering the last part. I sighed, but nodded.

"Okay, daddy. I'll be good."

"Good. Now go get dressed. We got ten minutes before we leave."

"Alright." I said before heading upstairs in my room to get dressed. As I was picking out clothes, Courtney appeared at my doorway.

"Finally, I get a break from you." She said, lighting up a cigarette. "You're so annoying. Always in my way. Hanging around Dave like he's your master or something."

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. I took off my shirt and put on a Mudhoney one. Over it, I put on a flannel.

"Have a good day, little bitch." She said, leaving me alone to finish getting ready.

"Crazy bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"Come on, Kurt! We have to get going!" Dave yelled from downstairs.

"Oh snap." I groaned before zipping up my jeans and grabbing my shoes.

* * * * * *
After the car ride
* * * * * *

"Have a great day." Daddy said. As I pulled myself out of the car, he slapped my ass. I looked back at him, both my cheeks red as blood, but he only grinned and chuckled a little.