1.

Kurt;

I sat in my room next to window, staring at the city lights. I was waiting and watching for daddy to come back. I didn't like being home with Courtney.

When I was about ten years old, daddy and his wife, Courtney, adopted me. When I was fifteen, daddy would kiss and touch me. He told me to never tell Courtney, which I wouldn't anyway. I enjoyed it way too much. He said to always call him daddy, and that I am his baby boy.

Now, I'm sixteen years old, daddy being twenty-three. Which means I only have two more years with daddy. But he told me as soon as I turned eighteen, we would run away together and get married. I always fantasize about that every night.

"Kurt, when I get up there you better be in bed asleep!" The squealing voice rang through my ears. Courtney. And I could tell she was drunk again.

Quickly, I hopped into bed and pulled the comforter over my small body. I grabbed the teddy bear daddy gave me and squeezed it tightly. I shut my eyes, hoping she would believe I was asleep.

I laid there and waiting about twenty minutes, but she never came. She probably passed out on the stairs again. Sometimes, I ask daddy why did he ever marry her. Always, his answer was the same. So I could adopt someone like you.

I heard a car door shut from outside. I knew it was daddy, but I didn't bother to get out of bed. I didn't want to run into Courtney, even if she was passed out. Just looking at her, I felt fear.

"Baby boy, where are you?" Dave's sweet, angelic voice sang from downstairs as the door shut. I couldn't stop the smile that slid across the face, so I pulled the comforter up to my nose.

I could hear his soft footsteps coming up the stairs. He paused a moment, and then continued. My bedroom door opened, and standing there was Dave.

"She's passed out on the stairs again." He said as he leaned against my door frame. I nodded my head. He stepped closer and sat down on the bed beside me.

"You cold?" He asked. I nodded my head and giggled, because he didn't know I was secretly hiding my smile.

"I missed you today." He said. He pulled the comforter off my mouth and placed his lips against mine. Just a peck was all I received.

"I missed you too, daddy. Next time, can I maybe go with you? Courtney's mean and scary."

"Maybe next time." He said as his hand slowly slid underneath the comforter and between my legs. I was immediately turned on. I felt like such a dirty whore.

"Give daddy a kiss." He whispered. I leaned myself up with elbows and leaned up, pressing my lips against his. With his other hand, he tangled his fingers in my hair and moved his lips quickly. His warm tongue rubbed against mine, making me feel even more turned on then what I was.

As his hand unbuttoned my jeans, he moved his mouth away from mine, letting me catch my breath. Next thing I knew, his lips were on my neck, placing soft kisses. I tossed my head back and shut my eyes, focusing on the amazing feelings he was giving me.

"Have you been a good boy for daddy today?" He whispered in my ear.

"Mhm." I hummed. "I wanted to touch myself, but I didn't."

"Good boy." He whispered, his warm breath sending chills down my spine. "Remember, only daddy can touch you."

The room fell into silence again, with just the sound of his lips kissing my neck. Gently, his teeth sank into my neck. He pulled and nibbled on the tender skin, making me whimper.