chapter :; 13

chapter thirteen

hug me:;안아줘

[ song :: 안아줘/Hug me-V ft. J-Hope {cover} ]

________________________________
Yeun Haerim / 연 헤림's P.O.V :

writing style :: past tense
I sat outside the hospital room awaiting the doctor to come with good news, hopefully.

The soft clicking of shoes against the linoleum floor caught my attention. It came from inside the room he was in. I stood up as the doorknob twisted and the door slowly opening.

"Doctor? Is everything alright with Yoongi?" I asked, worried.

"After a thorough check up everything seems to be just fine, a few scratches that will heal withing a week or two," the doctor answered.

I sighed in relief and reached my hand up to my head, letting my hand swiftly brush through my hair. Then I remembered the head wound.

"What about his head wound?" I asked him anxiously.

"We've stitched it up and so it'll heal fully in about a three weeks time, don't worry," he replied and smiled.

How can I not worry? It's all my fault, for running of like that, not minding my surroundings.

"Can I see him?" I asked him shortly.

"Nae, go ahead."

The doctor walked off down the narrow hospital hallways. I, almost, ran to the door and opened it slowly before stepping into the softly lit room.

"Yoongi-oppa? Are you awake?" I questioned as I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Nae."

I stepped closer to his bed before seating myself at the edge of the bed, next to him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him, still worried.

"I'm fine, how about you? Did you get hurt?" He questioned me back.

I roll my eyes at him before hugging him softly, not wanting to hurt him anymore.

"Nae, just a bruise. Kamsahabnida for saving me," I told him and looked into his dark eyes.

"Aigo, you're being to serious about it, it's not a big deal," he told me and shrugged.

"Well it is to me and I'm sorry for running off like that. It's a habit really, to run away from my problems," I tell him and look at my folded hands resting in my lap.

"Aw, shush now. We're both okay, don't worry. And running away is natural, a lot of people do it, myself I do it to when things get to big," he told me and patted my head softly.

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand softly. I held his hand in mine and let the silence envelope us.

"Do you know for how long you need to stay," I asked him slowly.

Please say today, I'll make you dinner.

"They said I could leave today but that I should come back in a few weeks to remove my stitches," he replied and pointed to the back of his head.

"Yay, are you coming back to my place before going home or?" I asked him and smiled.

"Nae, I'll just pick some clothes up at home," he replied and squeezed my hand softly.

"Are you staying the night again?" I ask him and giggle.

" Ah nae, unless you're scared," he told me and poked my nose teasingly.

"Aigo, now you're just being mean," I told him and pouted.

I start tracing patterns softly in his palm seeing him close his eyes.

"I'm never mean, I'm the kindest ever," he mumbled in reply and closed his hand around my fingers.

"Waeyo?" I asked flustered by his sudden act.

"It tickles," he replied and grinned while looking at me.

"Aigo," I exclaimed and rolled my eyes at him, slightly annoyed. "You dork, just hug me."

I leaned towards him as he opened his arms wide, engulfing me in a tight hug.

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
Okay, so Yoongi's all fine, not going to die. He's all fine. However I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading!

-수빈~ Subin / Heidi