chapter :; 06

chapter six

rain

[ song :: rain-bangtan sonyeondan ]

_______________________________
Yeun Haerim / 연 헤림's P.O.V:

writing style :: past tense
School had finally ended and I was at my locker packing up a couple of books so I could finish some homework. I closed my black leather backpack and slung it over my shoulder after locking the locker. I then walked out of the school building, unknowingly walking into an inferno of splashing rain and people trying to get a ride home.

I sighed and started walking home. I started walking because one, there aren't any busses driving by my neighbourhood and two, I don't have a car.

It really sucks to be me on days like these.

I sped up a little trying to get home quicker. After a few minutes of the continuous sound of rain hitting the pavement my phone rang it's annoying tune.

I picked up without checking the display.

"Haerim! How could you?! Leave me all alone at school with no one to ride home with," the sound of my twin's, Eunrim, voice sounded from the other end.

I gasped as I realised that she was back, I totally forgot. I swear I can imagine her 'bitch please' look right now.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think," I replied and heard her scoff on the other end.

"Anyway, I'm already home. What do you say about watching a movie when you come home?" She asked happily.

"Yeah, sure. But first I'll have to do my homework," I replied and sighed at the rain.

"Ok, bye," she said and hung up.

Nice weather, huh? Sarcasm.

After a minute of walking a car rolled up beside me and stopped. I turned towards it, curious. And behind the steering wheel he sat.

Suga, really? Are you stalking me or something? All because I sit beside you in a few classes, jinjja?!

"Want a ride? You'll get sick walking in this weather," he stated matter of factly.

"Um, yeah sure," I answered slowly.

He hinted for me to get in so I walked around the front of the car and sat down in the front seat. He smiled at me and drove off.

"So you like Mustang, eh?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Nae. I didn't know you knew car brands though," he replied.

I chuckled and brushed my hand softly through my wet hair.

"Mustang is the only car brand I know that has a horse in their logo thingy, as well as it is my favourite car brand," I told him with a smile.

"Don't you have a car youself?" He asked me with a curious expression on his face.

"Ani, though I think my sister has one," I replied and made a face in curiosity.

"You have a sister?" He asked me, clearly confused.

"Nae, a twin fact," I replied and smiled.

"Woah, since when?" He asked and looked at me.

Stupid boy! Since forever.

I slapped his arm lightly as if to tell him to face the road while driving.

"Since six minutes before I was born plus the nine months we spent together in our mum's womb ," I replied matter of factly.

He rolled his eyes and turned back towards the road. And after five minutes of the soft hum from the radio the car came to an abrupt halt, in a driveway that weren't mine.

"I don't live here," I told him, confused.

"No, you live next door, I however live here," he told me and flicked my forehead.

"Aigo, that hurt! Ah, okay," I said as I saw that my house was the one to the left of the one we parked infront of. "Wah?! You live next door to me? You're my neighbour?"

"Nae, and I've been your neighbour since I was still in my mother's womb," he told me and chuckled.

Don't play smart with me Suga!! I've got more swag than you, though it's hidden.

[Along with Jimin's jams XD]

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
Kamsahabnida, for reading this sixth chapter of Save Me. Today is a happy day, why? Because I might get to buy some sushi and pocky, exciting!!

-수빈~ Subin / Heidi

Edited; 20.02-2016