Chapter Two

Waking up, I look around my room and glare, this room makes me just as sad as living nextdoor to the boy who broke my heart. Climbing out of bed, I go to my wardrobe and throw on a pair of purple skintight jeans and a white t-shirt. As I check my phone, I notice a message from an unkown number.

'Hey this is Craig, was wondering if you are catching the bus?' Ginning I pick up the phone and reply, 'Nah, mum is making me catch a ride in with Dylan :(', before grabbing my books and bag and heading downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I grab a bowl and pour myself some cereal. "Morning hun," says my mum as she kisses me on the head. "Hey mum," I say halfway through a mouthful. "Hey hunnie, are you going to talk to Dylan?" she asks as she makes herself a cup of coffee. "Yes mum, I will get a ride from him this morning," I say groaning. "Good boy, I love you." "Love you too mum"

After I finish I go outside on the porch and sit down pull out my phone, there is another message from Craig. 'awww why the sad face?' Chuckling I reply back, 'long story'. As I look up I see Dylan leaning on his car. Here goes nothing I say as I get up and jump the fence.

As we drive I take a deep breath, it's now or never. "Hey Dylan?"

"Yah?" he replies.

"You know that you can never go back to what we were, but my mum says that we need to talk"

"Okay," he breathed, "what do you want to know?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Kyle, I have said this a thousand times, it was a misunderstanding, it's not what you think it is."

"A misunderstanding? A misunderstanding made my supposedly gay boyfriend, hook up with a girl?"

Realising we are at school I open the car door, get out slam it and run away.

*******************************************************************

Hey guys what did you think?

Vote! Comment! and whatever love ya!