Chapter Nine

Craig's POV

The weekend passed quickly, all thoughts of mine on seeing Kyle again. Finally it was here. Monday. Waking at dawn I do my morning workout, and then take a shower. As the searing water runs down my spine I reflect back to the party.

***

"Come on let's dance," he chuckles as he pulls me towards the dance floor. Rolling my eyes I follow him. As we join the group of people on the floor he starts to dance to the music obviously enjoying himself. As the music builds I watch him move, it is mesmerizing. After a few moments he presses against me and a wave of pleasure engulfs me. Moving with him, I groan. As the music fades, a slow song comes on and I pull myself out of that state and ask him to dance. Without hearing his answer I pull him into me, and we move to the beat. Looking down, my eyes meet his and I notice how beautifully brown they are. As his eyes fall to my lips, mine soon follow and I slowly lean in. As our lips inch closer and closer I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning I look to see who could possibly want my attention. As my eyes meet his I see red. That asshole! I have no idea what he did to Kyle, but I do not like him.

***

The rage brings me to the present. How dare he? Turning off the water, I step out and grab my towel, drying myself. As I pull on my clothes, I remember Dylan's parting words. If he is going turn down half an hour with Kyle everyday, then I was going to do the opposite. Walking out of the house with bag and keys in hand I was determined. Opening the car door and sliding in I take the short drive to Kyle's. Pulling up I get out of the car and walk to the door, subtly giving Dylan's house the finger as I do so. Knocking on the door my heart begins to pound. How will he act after what happened at the party, and the note I left him? As the door sings open I see my brown-eyed boy staring back at me shocked.

"Your limo awaits, kind sir." I say as a I sweep my hand behind me and bow.

"You are such a dork," he chuckles, as he grabs his bag and closes the door behind him.

As I help him into the car, like a true gentle-man, I try to control my grin. Climbing inside myself I turn on some music, and 'carry on my wayward son' pounds through the speakers. Nodding along, I start the ignition and pull out of the driveway.

"I love this song," says Kyle, "I am so obsessed with supernatural."

Grinning at another thing we have in common I reply, "me too, who do you think is cuter: Sam, Dean or Cass?"

Chuckling he replies, "in the first couple of seasons Dean, but then Sam gets really hot, and cass is an adorable puppy."

Laughing I reply, "It's Dean for me, his sex appeal is just to much for this boy to handle."

As we talk, I feel this strong connection build between us, and before long we are at school.

"Time flies when you're having fun," I chuckle.

"Thanks for the ride," he blushes before climbing out, and making his way to first period. Grinning I climb out and lock my car, today was off to a great start.

***

Dylan's POV

As I close the front door behind me, I jump the fence and climb his front steps. Knocking on the door I hope that he is not to pissed with how I acted at the party, but after that kiss I just couldn't think. Hearing uncoordinated footsteps coming down the starts, I chuckle and knock again. As the door opens, I am shocked.

"Ms Nelson, sorry to wake you. Is Kyle here?"

"Sorry Dylan," she yawns, "I think he left with Craig earlier."

"Oh,"I breath as I feel the anger rise in me, "sorry to bother you, I was under the assumption that I would be driving him to school."

"I'm sorry Dylan, I thought he would have told you he made other plans," she stated.

"It's not a problem, sorry for waking you," I say as I turn and storm off the porch.

How dare he? He should I was not serious with my threat last night, especially after that kiss. We where finally getting somewhere and then this new prick ruins everything! Jumping the fence, I slam the car door behind me, and turn on some music. As AcDc blares through the speakers, an idea forms in my head. Screeching the tires as I reverse, I fly out the driveway and speed away to school.

********************************************

HEY GUYS,

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? PLEASE COMMENT IT IS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY[GRATIFICATION FROM OTHERS I KNOW ;)] ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING

<3