Prologue

LOVE

A word that defines another word, "unexplainable."

Love is indeed unexplainable.

Unexplainable yet so interesting..

That's how I define love.

But what the heck can we get on this so-called love?

It can cause head aches..

It can cause scars..

It can cause bruises..

It can cause heart breaks..

But it can cause a congenital supposed feeling of oneself called happiness.

It was just like yesterday when I still have a normal life.. My usual life.

Normal life with nothing to care about. Just myself and my work.

But as of that day, someone caught my attention.

Oh, no, no. Scratch that.

She didn't just caught my attention.

She caught my attention, my mind, my heart, my soul! She caught me. My everything. She made me sick!

I remember something I learned from my TLE class way back then when I'm still on my 3rd year of being in high school..

Love is like ailments..

It hits you anywhere and anytime.

Since then, I believed love is said to have a similarity with ailments..

When you're ill, you feel like you're not with yourself. You feel like you're not normal. Same thing happens when it comes to love.

As the ailments are possible of caution and prevention. Love offers us no caution and no possible prevention.

When you feel like falling.. You just have to enjoy the fall, not to prevent the fall..

But what if this ailment called love hit you at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person?

Will you prevent the feeling that awaits you?

Will you let yourself endure that ailment?

Or will you let that someone you love cure this illness?

According to Isaac Newton in his Law of Interaction, the 3rd Law of Motion, "To every action. There is always an equal and an opposite reaction.."

But where the hell is the opposite reaction into this nonsense action?

I tried my best to do everything that I can.

Just to save myself..

I TRIED.

I used to win all of my battles.

I'm not close to the word, "lose." I can't find that word on my own dictionary.

But why?

All of a sudden.. In just a blink of an eye.

Why can't I do anything?

Why can't I win this?

Love isn't a sin to avoid.

But no.. Not for me.. Not for this one. Not for my situation.

I love my work. It's my vocation.

I just can't lose this..

TEACH ME HOW TO LOVE

----

TADAAAA! New story it is! Hahaha! Ramdam ko lang ang school kaya eto! :DD HAHAHAHAHA! Okay. So, my baby will rule! \m/ Enroll na! ;)) Charot. Medyo matatagalan pa po ang update ko kasi kailangan ko po ng pahinga. :/ Loveloveguise. Thank you so much. :*