Beyond the ending *Georgia's pov*

Massive shoutout to amazingemily101 for writing this next part! xx hope you guys like it as much as I do!
*If anyone else wants to write an add on or another ending etc. feel free to send it to me and I'll add it 😊

I couldn't even function I was so depressed. It's been a week since Cara's death and there's no word of a funeral or anything. I'm laying in my bed alone. That's all I've been doing lately. I don't want to do anything. I haven't even eaten. My phone went off and I didn't want to answer or even reach over to get it. I didn't. I got another call. And then another. So far it's been 16, if I get one more I'll consider getting up. It rings again. I roll around and finally answer. I didn't speak. "Hello?" Said a familiar voice. I couldn't make out who it was and it was from an unknown number. I didn't care either way. I said "hello," in a voice so raspy from not being used since last week. "Ok, I need you to get dressed and go to this address. I'm going to send it to you through text and go there." I rolled my eyes forgetting I was on the phone. "No," I said firmly. "Please, you have to trust me," the person said before hanging up. I wanted to just stay in bed but instead I got up and went in the car in my pjs. I got the text. I put it in my gps on my phone and started driving. I eventually got there and it was an abandoned house in the middle of absolute no where. I didn't get out of the car. Mainly because of fear. "Come in," said a text. I shivered and swallowed hard before walking to the door. I opened the door and didn't see anyone. I saw a sign instead. It pointed to the stairs. I went up and looked for someone. There was a door open just a tiny bit. I opened the door to find the absolute greatest thing I'll ever see. It was Cara. I hadn't even fully taken it in when I felt the tears just pour out of me. I wanted to go and hug her and cuddle her and kiss her because I felt that this wouldn't last but I couldn't move. This could be a dream or I could be high so this may not last. This moment is all worth it. I unglued myself from the spell and ran into Cara's arms. "I love you," I said. Words I thought I would never say again. Words I thought I would never hear again. I felt Cara hug me back and I couldn't believe it was happening. "Cara I love you, even for just this moment," I said brought sobs. "I'm not going anywhere," Cara answered. I smiled and said "baby you're dead." She held me tighter and and said "no. I'm not." I was in such a state of shock. "Let me explain. The death was faked. Everyone thought I was dead so I let them believe it. But I'm not. I decided I would just live here and you can live here too with me. We can be happy. Our little secret."