Chapter Seven *Cara's pov*

It was time to break up with Nat, how I was going to do it, I'm not sure.

"Hey you're back"

"Yeah"

"What's with the massive grin, and the red lipstick stains on your lips?"

"umm.. thats tomato sauce"

"No need to cover up Nat. I know you're cheating on me"

"What? How? I-I mean no I'm not what the heck"

"How's Halston going? Is she good?"

"Why would I know?"

"You don't need to lie to me, I know everything Nat, I'm smarter than you think. We're done. You can take your things and fly back to the U.S."

"Cara! No, I love you"

"No you don't, and I don't love you. You have 24hrs to pack up and leave. You can sleep in the other room"

Well that was easier than I thought. However, I was going to see him soon anyway. We're both in Looking for Alaska.

I make myself a classic english beverage, tea, and sit on my bed with a photo album full of Polaroids, of myself, Kendall and Gigi. After looking through the album at least 5 times, I break down, I missed them more than ever. It had finally hit me, they were gone and they were never coming back. I cried as quietly as possible, I didn't want Nat coming in here and trying to comfort me.

I cleaned myself up, made sure Nat was sleeping and left, I took a cab to Georgia's hotel. I text her when I get there and wait for her to come down to the lobby / reception.

"Hey. What are you doing here exactly?"

"Kendall and Gigi are never coming back" I break down in her arms, thank God it was 11:00pm and there was no one around, because I looked absolutely dreadful.

We make our way up to her room in silence. When we get in I go and sit on the bed.

"have you broken up with Nat?"

"Yeah, it was really easy actually, he came home with red lipstick smudged on his lips, he's so stupid. He even admitted to cheating on me, then tried to deny it"

"that's good"

"What's wrong? You seem flat"

"I broke up with Ava, you were right, she was cheating on me"

"Really! Omg yess..urghh I mean, I'm so sorry to hear that.."

"Haha you're such a bad liar, and you've got a massive grin on your face"

"Well..Its finally just the two of us again, with no strings attached"

Georgia pulls me up, caresses my face and kisses me.

"I love you Georgia"

"I love you too, shut up and kiss me"

We move onto the bed, one by one taking off each piece of clothing. I pull away and just stare at Georgia.

"What the hell are you doing? Kiss me"

"So-rry, I just have been waiting for this for so long. For it to just be us"

I lie on top of her, still kissing her, our bare skin pressed against each other...jeez she was freakin hot..and ripped.