Chapter Four *Georgia's pov*

It's been exactly 3 months since I lost the mixed doubles semi final which I played in with Thanasi, yeah that's right, I played in a grand slam. 3 months since Thanasi won the Australian Open final, because Novak retired injured from the game. 3 months since we all got drunk after the final and Ava cheated on me with Thanasi. 2 months since I've seen Ava and 1 month since I last spoke to both Cara and Ava.

Hmm..I think that's all that's happened, but I'll tell you about the last time I spoke to Cara.

I was on Twitter and saw Cara posting a ton of photos of her and Miley. Which shocked me. She was hanging out with the person who her girlfriend cheated on her with and the person who bashed her up, umm... wtf?

Then I few hours later I get a call. From Cara.

Cara: "How you going G?"

Me: "I'm good, how are you?"

Cara: "Yeah pre good, been drinking and shit with Miley, you know G she's actually a veryyy good kisser, did you know that?"

Me: "no I didn't and you sound high af"

Cara: "nah I'm good, never felt better"

Me: "yeah because you're high on drugs"

Cara: "nah bruh I'm hella good"

Me: "now you're speaking in an American accent, what's going on? What are you doing?"

Cara: "I'm outside the club, Miley just getting her car"

Me: "Is she as high as you?"

Cara: "I'm not even high compared to her, not that I'm high because I'm not g, I'm not high, oh wait what was I saying? Oh yeah I'm not high"

Me: "if she's worse than you, DON'T get in the car with her. Are you in London?"

Cara: "yeah yeah whatever, yeah I am"

Me: "Would you please just look after yourself and don't do anything stupid"

Cara: "I won't, sorry have to go Nat is callinggg-"

Me: "you don't sound good. Take care, I miss you"

Cara: "I love you Georgia"

Me: "yeah yeah that's just the drugs and booze talking"

Cara: "no no no it's not. I LOVE YOU GEORGIA"

Me: "ok ok, calm down mate. Cya"

Cara: "byeee oh and p.s break up with Ava"

Me: "in your dreams, bye again"

So that's the last time I spoke to her. She was high and it was one of the weirdest conversations ever. Then to top it off, 2 hours later guess what flooded my social media feeds.

'Miley Cyrus crashes in London - Cara walks out unscathed'

'Miley and Cara friends again?'

'Miley admitted into hospital after near fatal crash, Delevingne walks away uninjured'

She nearly died, AGAIN! I tried to contact her multiple times but failed, and she never called back. It's been a month.

The last time I talked to Ava? Well that was the night before she started college, and it was just me reassuring her that she was going to be fine. I haven't heard from her since.

And what have I been doing? I've gotten myself a coach and trainer, I've been playing tennis pretty much 24/7, next year I'm going to be playing tournaments and hopefully in the grand slams. After the Australian Open I decided that I'd pursue a tennis career, since I had no idea what course I wanted to do at uni.