Chapter Eight *Georgia's pov*

I wake up, the left side of my body shivering because the aircon turned on, and also I didn't have any clothes on. Cara's hand was around my waist and her head on my chest, keeping my right side warm. I just stare at her, she was flawless.

I slip out from her grip, turn the aircon off and rinse my mouth with listerine. If there's one thing I hate, it's bad breath, and if we were going to kiss, at least one of us had to have good breath. I'm weird, I know.

I get back into bed and pull her on top of me, she wakes up and lifts her head up of my chest

"Good morning Georgia" she says in a raspy voice

I smashed our lips together, she grabs my right hand and places it on her lower back, but I slide it down further, squeezing her cheek. After a while she moves my hand so it's on her stomach, I keep going down so I'm touching her clit, I move my hand in a circular motion, making her moan... then someone knocked on the door. Great. I forgot I had training today and I was suppose to be have breakfast with my coach and trainer at 9:00, which was in 10mins. We quickly get up and chuck clothes on.

"Just a minute!" I call out. I open the door.

"Hey we're not training today, Brad and I feel a bit under the weather, so I've ordered you room service which should be here soon" Jaden explains

"Oh ok, hope you guys feel better. Thanks Jay, you didn't need to do that"

"No worries, see you later"

"Bye"

I shut the door and look at Cara

"Are kidding me! It was going so well, then we had to stop so you could have a 4 sentence conversation with your trainer...so annoyed" she says rolling her eyes

"To be continued" I reply, winking at her. I walk into the bathroom to have a shower.