Chapter 3

The giant house is newly painted silver, with flawless windows, and a metallic porch. Gem jumps out of the front seat and Mini struggles to open up her door. I sit in the middle though, so I can't get out until one of them do. Virgo, who sits on the other side of me, is taking her time. I simply wait until Virgo finally gets out before following her. Mini still attempts to get the child proof door open. I clear my throat, but she doesn't notice. I sigh before walking around the car and opening up her door. As I'm doing that, Aries and Leo pull into the driveway. For some reason their van doesn't stop and it runs straight into Gem and Mini's garage. Taurus bursts out laughing, and Mini starts screaming. Two adults come out, and sigh, "Not again." Gem sees them and puts an arm around me. The frig does he think he's doing? He leads me over to them ignoring Aries and Leo's crash.
"Hey, mom, dad, this is Sunny." They give me a smile before noticing the arm wrapped around my shoulder.
"Oh... It's nice to meet you." His mom stares at my shoulder before bursting out into tears.
"He's so grown up." She cries into her husband's shoulder leaving me completely stunned. "He's already got a crush, Phillip. Next he'll kiss a girl... Oh my god. After kissing is sex... sex. Oh my god." She reminds me of a certain brunette. Speak of the devil. Mini runs up to her mom and is also crying.
"He's growing up so fast." Mini holds on as they both cry. What's happening?
"We're just friends." I end up saying which makes both Mini and her mom turn to me. They burst out crying again.
"His first heartbreak, so bitter." They hold each other as they sob. I laugh a little before asking Gem to give me a tour. We start in the freaking foyer before ending up in the living room. We haven't gotten very far. Considering the foyer leads directly to the foyer. We sit on the couch, which feels like magic. I lean back into the soft cushions and Gem laughs at me. They're always laughing at me. I should become a comedian. That would be fun. I refuse to move from the beautiful couch which concludes the tour. Gem leans back too but in a completely different way than me. He leans back and looks cute, but in full on double chin and stomach out. At least I'm comfy. That's of course before I see Aries and Leo walk in. They both look completely fine, but Aries has a dress on. Is she dying? As far as I know, Aries doesn't own a dress. But I'm apparently wrong.
"Someone please cut this dress open and free me."
"I would love to but you need that dress for the party." He seems like he wants to say more, but he stops himself. I think he says too much already, and saying too much to Aries is like suicide. Leo decides to come sit beside me and his arm is laid on the back of the couch. Gem looks over to see this and blinks innocently before focusing his attention back onto the TV. I don't remember the TV being turned on. Ok then. I attempt to focus my attention onto the show instead of Leo's flexing muscles. Why's he built like that? His eyes move to me and he smirks a little seeing me glance over to his arm. "Are you ok, my little Sun?" His arm finds my shoulder and pulls me into him.
"I'm fine." I manage to breathe out even though I'm obviously very nervous right now. My hand has managed a place on his stomach and I can feel the abs that he has. I stare at my hand that's pressed against the rock that is his stomach. He smiles lifting up his untucked shirt to show me his freaking abs.
"Do you think I work out enough? I think I want them to be more defined." He smirks knowing fully well what he's doing.
"I think... they're... fine." I choke out.
"Are you sure? Here, touch them just to be positive." He takes my wrist putting my hand on his freaking ab. Oh my god. Ohmygod. I'm dying. I feel dead. I feel really, extremely, volcanically hot right now. When he lets go of my wrist I turn staring blankly ahead. I barely saw Aries noticing what Leo was doing and her now dragging him outside.
Leo, of course, breaks away from her smaller self and sits at another seat. Aries attempts to slap him, but he grabs her wrist. She kicks his man parts when he refuses to let go, before coming to sit beside me. She laughs, "In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take." She then gives me a glob of hand sanitizer. "Scrub his grossness off your hand."
"Alright." I giggle back debating whether I should put my legs up or not. Aries's doing it... why wouldn't I be able to? I however take off my shoes before doing it. I cuddle up to myself and watch the music videos that Gem's watching. He looks kind of ticked off. "Are you ok?" I ask poking his set jaw. He breaks a smile, but tries to stop himself. He fails miserably. I laugh a little wrapping my arm around the taller male. I then proceed to mess up his nicely groomed hair which he swats my hand for. When he won't let me mess with his hair I, for some reason, feel the need to continue. So, me being myself, I crawl onto him and start messing his hair up again. I grab one of his hands, capturing it under my leg, but the other's too high for me to grab. I pull on his arm which does nothing, and that's when I notice the close proximity my chest is to his eyes.
I also realize he's staring straight at my girls. I roll my eyes. "Guys are so predictable." I completely screw up his hair before rolling off him and onto the couch. He excuses himself, and Aries bursts out laughing. Why'd he leave so abruptly? That's very impolite. I'll teach him manners later, or even better, I'll get Virgo to do it. Cue the evil laughter. That reminds me, where is Virgo? We're missing Virgo, Taurus, and Mini right now. We're missing one less person when Mini runs in. "Where'd Taurus and Virgo go?"
"Probably upstairs having fun." I look at Mini to see her with an innocent smile.
I look at Aries who's also staring at Mini. She then gets up with her phone. "I'll be back."
"Why is everyone leaving so suddenly?" I question with a laugh. Mini shrugs before moving beside me and picking a new channel. This one seems to be Disney. At some point during the show everyone that's now missing sits around the living room. Aries sat on Taurus when he stole her seat. Gem sat beside me and Mini with Leo beside him. Virgo is in a single seat with her legs crossed, staring at the TV.
"So what are we gonna do for fun?"
Leo shouts, "I'll get the alcohol." He runs into the kitchen before anyone can stop him. I sigh sitting back.
"That's not what I meant." When Leo comes back Aries takes the bottle of liquor and chugs it. After she does so Taurus takes a long sip. They pass it down with a few sips left.
"Let's play Charlie Charlie!" Mini suggests grabbing a piece of paper and two pencils. She draws the board and we all sit around it. "Alright, now someone ask a question."
"Is Aries a bitch?" Leo questions which earns him a punch straight in the face from Taurus.
"Shut up, Leo."
"Oh, you two are fu_" He doesn't finish because Aries kicks him in the balls.
"Shut the hell up." I find myself smiling at their bickering. I feel like I've known everyone my entire life.
"Calm down. Looks like it moved." I say noticing the pencils facing the 'No'.
"I told you bitch." She yells at Leo before sitting back down and resuming the game. Mini is freaking out, confused on how it moved. Mini's so cute and innocent.
"Will Gem and Sunny ever get together?" She asks hopeful... I look up at Gem who's been ignoring the game up to this point. He's already staring at me. I hear Mini's squeal and look down at the "Yes".
"This game it rigged." Leo huffs crossing his arms.
"... Are you calling me a bitch?" Aries asks him looking very calm. He doesn't answer but instead takes off running. Aries jumps up chasing him... Guess she wasn't so calm.
"He was technically calling her a bitch when you think about it." Taurus and Aries would be so cute together. He sticks up for her... She doesn't kill him. Relationship goals.
After putting the game away we watch a movie. During said movie Aries says, "You should go home before the party starts."
"But_"
"I'll take her." Leo grins, grabbing my hand. He pulls me out the door before anyone can get another word in. It feels like my arms being pulled out of the socket. We get into the same car that crashed into the garage. He pushes me in before locking the door. He gets in the other side and he freaking child proofed the door so I can't get out. He gets a cocky smile on his face before saying, "Let's go." On the drive there he's not shutting up about himself. He claims that that's why no girl can resist him. My mind shoots to Pisces.
"How'd you and Pisces end up dating?" Everything in the car seems silent now, and I question if I said the wrong thing. That thought changes when I see the small smile on Leo's lips, and how his eyes seem to get a new energy. He looks positively beaming.
"She said no to me for a while, that really hurt my ego, but eventually she said yes. She was tired of me annoying her about it and told me that we could play a game. We'll treat each other like a couple and if she forgets that it's just a game then that'll be my chance. Kinda weird I know, but I took the chance. Our first date was rock climbing, let's just say Pisces is even less athletic than I thought she was. She was blushing so bad when we pulled up to the rock climbing place. She got over it of course, but told me that if I ever did that again the deal was off." He laughed a little. "The last date we ever had was just netflix. That was the night I told her that I loved her for the first time. She said she didn't know if she loved me or not. My ego didn't like that one." He sighs no longer paying attention to the road. He slows down which irritates the other drivers around us.
"Don't tell me you did something stupid." I sigh knowing he probably did.
"I cheated on her that night. She didn't know the girl, but Aries found out about it. No matter how much she hates Pisces, she wanted her to know the truth. So, she told Pisces. Pisces didn't believe her at first, but she asked me. I couldn't lie to her once she asked. She couldn't stop crying." He pulls over for a second just staring ahead. "She hasn't talked to me directly ever since."
"You cheated because she hurt your ego?" I question to make sure I'm understanding this right.
"Yeah, I know I suck. She's been in Europe for a while, and I never see her anymore. All the other Zodiac club members... they want her to come back. All but Aries wants her to come back. I wish I could tell her how I feel."
"What's stopping you?"
"She is." He answers before shrugging. "We should go, besides, Pisces would never take me back."
"She might, if you give her a good reason." He smirks a little before flashing a smile to me.
"Thanks, my little Sun." He then starts driving again. The nickname is starting to grow on me. Anyways. We continue driving and talking about random things until I'm back at Aunt Mac's. He makes sure I get inside, and by that I mean drags me inside and leaves making sure the door is locked behind him. So gentlemanly. I sigh before going into the living room. The tan couch already occupies Aunt Mac. She smiles greeting me quietly.
"Did you have fun?"
"I did, but then I had to leave." I take a seat pulling up my legs. "I really wanted to stay."
"They're having a really important meeting. No one but you can interfere with it, that's why you're here. They don't want anyone letting you in." I cross my arms poking the inside of my cheek with my tongue.
"That's not fair." I take a deep breath before sighing. "Is there any possible way you'll help me sneak in?"
"Now, as a mother of Aries, I can't simply help you sneak into the party. That's against mom code, but I can drive you to the party, tell you exactly how to get in, and where the meeting will be."
"Let's do this." I smile with a small squeak. "I'm gonna be a rebel." I do a little dance, which Aunt Mac stares at, and run to the car. I buckle up my seat belt and wait for Aunt Mac to get her keys. Apparently the doors never locked. Yeah... such a rebel I know.
"Aries needs to teach you how to rebel more." Aunt Mac sighs getting in the car. "Like, come on, next time just drag me out and like hijack the car. That happened when Aries was your age." She sighs with a small smile on her face. "Good times, good times."
"I'm good, but thanks for the information. Now let's go!" I'm extremely excited for this. They can't keep me out of everything.
We get to Mini and Gem's house, and she tells me exactly how to get in. I have no idea how she knows Gem keeps his bedroom window open, but I'm not going to ask.
I sneak up to the house, and to the building. I see the window which is on the second freaking story. Good thing there's a vines thing. I feel so romantic. I mean... Dangerous. "I have to get to that Ledge and then I'll be fine." I mumble to myself before starting the climb. I somehow make it without killing myself. I swing my legs over the window seal and land inside with a thud. I stand up and look around to see no one in here. Next time I should do that before I come in. I hear a door open and out steps Gem, in only a towel. He opens his mouth while closing the bathroom door behind him. If he talks I'm dead. I run up and cover his mouth with my hand pinning the taller male against the door. "Don't you dare talk. I just want to know why I'm not allowed in this party ok. I thought I could casually figure it out."
I take away my hand when he seems to be cooperating. "I wasn't going to yell for help if that's what you think I was going to do." I stay silent for a second. "That's what I_" I attempt to cover his oversized mouth but his hand catches my wrist and somehow he presses my back against the wall. How the actual hell did that happen? "Don't; do that again..." I stare for a second before smiling.
"You're stronger than I thought you'd be." For some reason he blushes and I giggle taking that time to move back. "Alright, go put clothes on weirdo. I'm having impure thoughts over your shoulders."
"That's what she said." He mutters before entering a door and shutting it. I'm going to assume he's changing. He comes back out a minute later, and wraps a hoodie around me. "Keep your head down." He pulls me out and down the stairs with no one paying attention to me. We turn down a hallway no one's in and into a room at the very end. I walk inside seeing no one. He pulls me towards the opposite end of the room. We pass by a long wooden table with twelve seats. A large mirror is placed against the wall opposite to the door. Gem reaches for the side of it before I hear a click. Inside is a tiny hole in the wall. I look at the handle on the side of the mirror. No one would notice. "If you want to listen in on the meeting you can only do it from here."
I sigh before attempting to climb up. I'm of course too short. I reach my hand out for Gem's help. He rolls his eyes before placing his hands on my hips and lifting me up. I feel so small right now, it's ridiculous.
"Try to keep quiet and don't turn on your phone or it'll expose you. Alright go ahead and get your legs in." I do as said and hug my legs closely. He walks back out after looking closely at the mirror. A few minutes pass with me playing a game on my phone. I text Aries telling her I found a movie on TV about a shipwreck. It seems believable enough considering she texts back, 'Shut up, I don't need to know.'. I hear a noise outside the door and shut my phone off placing it face down so it doesn't shine. Inside comes Aries, followed by Taurus. Gem and Mini come in a moment later. Aries looks through the closet at one side of the room and under the table.
"She isn't in here, I learned my lesson from last time." Gem crosses his arms over his chest as Aries gives him a look.
"You've done it every year, you always find a way."
"You looked in all my possible hiding places..."
She seems proud of herself and takes a seat at the head of the table, the seat closest to the door. "Let's get this crap started. Merge you two." She commands looking at Gem and Mini. The two wrap their arms around each other but unlike a normal hug, Gem's body seems to shrink into Mini's. I close my eyes not being able to perceive this. Gem and Mini aren't human. I at least know that.
I hear Taurus's voice and decide to look back at the scene. Inside are now Cancer and Leo. "Everyone needs to hurry up, I wanna go eat all that food."
"You can't... it'll make you fat." I hear Mini's giggling voice, but then she goes silent. She still holds a smile though.
I watch as Taurus sits to the right of Aries and Mini sits to the left. Leo sits beside Taurus and Cancer sits beside Mini. In comes Virgo and another girl. She seems to be about the same age, but has long blonde hair and an aubrey of faded pink. She looks thin and pale. She sits across from Virgo. next to come in is an extremely attractive guy. He looks to be over eighteen and close to Taurus's age. His eyes look straight at me it seems and he smirks. He couldn't have seen me? His hair is hidden behind a blue beanie and a leather hood. He sits beside Virgo, and she doesn't look happy about it.
"Hey Virgo, how long has it been?" His deep voice questions her, with a mocking tone.
"Do you need a watch?" She snaps back refusing to look at him. He simply smiles before leaning back in his seat and pushing his legs up onto the table.
"I have one, thank you very much." Next to walk in is a drop dead gorgeous girl. She has brown hair and brown eyes to match. Her chest is bulging, and her body looks athletic, but as luck would have it she falls directly on her face after attempting to walk over a carpet. "Did you bruise your ego, Sag?"
"No, can't bruise what you don't have." She sends a wink his way sitting across from him. After 'Sag' is sitting a blonde guy walks in. He's extremely tall and lanky. His adam's apple is jagged, as I can see from here, and his hair is quiffed up. His eyes look green and he has scruff on his face. He smiles a little while taking a seat next to the earlier male.
"Hey, Scorpio." He mumbles barely audible. 'Scorpio' gives a wicked smile back before taking out a pocket knife.
"Need a haircut? It's growing a bit long, don't you think, Cap." The blonde male whom is called 'Cap' just smiles before saying he doesn't need one. I barely even notice the next guy to walk in, but I can't believe I missed him. He has dark hair that looks messy and an athletic build. His eyes are green and gorgeous. I swear they're looking into my little, black soul. His hoodie is half open and his hands are in his pockets.
"Hurry up, Aqua." 'Aqua' sits in front of 'Cap'. I mentally put quotes around their names. The final chair is left unopened, until the door slowly creaks open. A small girl stumbles inside closing the door behind her. She has curly blonde hair and a loosely fit t-shirt. It's easily seen that she's still curvy even though she has a shorter frame. She still looks taller than me however.
"Why were you so late, Pisces? Oh... wait." Aries smirks as Pisces blushes before she hurries to her seat. Her eyes are firmly glued to the ground. As soon as she sits Aries wrist lights up. It looks like lilac. Taurus also gets a light shooting out of his wrist, his is green however. Mini giggles when her's lights up rainbow.
"Oooo pretty."
Cancers wrist glows red, Leo's is orange. Going to Virgo whose color is white. I'm assuming the girl in front of her is Libra, who's dark purple. Scorpio's is black, Sag's is brown, and Cap's is grey. The last two are Aquarius and Pisces whose are both blue. The glow starts to fade, but they seem to change a little. Pisces is staring at her nails refusing to look up at the others. Aries is smirking at the others and starts a conversation on something. Aries's proceeds to speak a completely different language.

A/N

Hey, hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading <3

Comment

Like

Please?