Prologue

Have you ever been in a four hour car ride because your mom wanted bonding time? Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it. Not to mention the timing, where I have to spend the summer with my Aunt Mac. Not forgetting her daughter, Aries. There's a secret story about why she was named Aries, but I've yet to be informed. Which reminds me that we're pulling up to the house. The closer we get the better I can see the secluded house. It's a two story, painted with multiple washed out colors, excluding the window frames which are vivid purple and green.

The balcony is the only color less thing and looks strange against the house. I barely even notice the girl laying on the balcony. Her hair's purple at the tips, but the rest is blue. That's the only thing I can see besides her black skinny jeans and Nirvana t-shirt. The rest of the bars block her face and such. We pull under the balcony and the car slows. When it completely stops I get out, grabbing all my stuff. My bags are pretty plain, but they work.

Mom walks up to the double doors that look like French doors. Little windows surround the door, but someone spray painted them so you can't see inside. The doors both open and slam against the inside wall. I stare at my Aunt Mac, who giggles as she leaps at my mother. She's a good foot smaller than my 6 foot mother. Mom's long arms wrap around her smaller sister. "It's good to see you Mac."

"I missed you." Mac looks like she's about to cry, so my eyes widen. Is she seriously crying right now?

"Mom, stop being a baby." I look towards the source of the voice to see a girl about my age. She has purple tips and dyed blue hair. I smile remembering her from before. Her small frame is wearing the Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. To describe her in simple terms she has a boyish frame with a muscular build. Her hair's extremely long and reaches her belly button from the front, past her waist from the back. The girl's roughly 5'7. Her eyes fall on me and she smirks before sprinting down the stairs two steps at a time. "You must be Sunny." She grabs the two bags in my hands and effortlessly tosses them upstairs. She physically pushes me out the door which almost sends me to the ground. "Car." She states as if I understand what she's talking about. When I don't move she rolls her eyes with a deep sigh. She hops into mom's car and, without the keys, manages to get the car to start. I stand there in shock. "Get the hell in, Barbie."

A/N

This is just the start to the series I'm excited to make, and I hope you like it. c; hehe I hope you guys like your signs and during the story you should totally comment on which one's your sign. I love reading comments. c;

Aries is the picture by the way

Comment

Like

Please?

Meet Your Sign~ Zodiacजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें