12: Ice Queen

Fionna POV

I was just walking around with Marshall. He was holding his umbrella since the sun was still out. It was very quiet but then Marshall said...

"FP is such a jerk. He thinks he can actually beat you."

"You really think?"

"Yeah! There's nothing you couldn't beat up."

"Nothing? What about you?"

"Well, I don't count..."

"Why not?"

"Because I am the Vampire King." he said with a smirk.

"Well, that's a good excuse." I answered sarcastically.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment

"How about we go check on Ice Queen?"

"Ice Queen? Ok, sure..." We walked to, well actually I walked and Marshall floated, to the Ice Castle. It was sunny so he couldn't fly us. We quietly snuck in. Ice Queen was talking to one of her weird penguins so I decided to surprise-attack her. Marshall just floated close behind me and put his umbrella away. Then I quickly ran to Ice Queen, took my sword out and tried to attack but she pushed me away. Her hands were glowing ready to attack me back but then she saw Marshall who looked bored...

"Who is that cutie?" Now he turned to Ice Queen, too...

"What the heck? First of all I'm not cute and second your an old crazy wreck. And also I am not available. So...yeah...forget it." He than turned away again and started to play some tunes on his cords.

"NO YOU'RE MINE." The Ice Queen yelled. I quickly attacked her and she fell back but she stood up again and started firing ice all over the place. One almost hit Marshall and he stood up and said...

"Okay you really need to find someone that's in YOUR age."

"That's not fair" she started yelling

"Tomboy gets all the hot babes!" Marshall looked annoyed and asked...

"Hey, Fi! Can we go now?"

"NO! Your not going anywhere!" Ice Queen yelled.

She started shooting ice again. Me and Marshall attacked her. She fell back and before she could stand up, Marshall gave me a lift and we flew towards the Ice Queen and I knocked her crown off and pushed her again. Marshall was kind of bored again so we left.

"Good thing you know how to fight." I said.

"Of course I can fight I'm not a wad." I knew exactly who he was talking about and it made me laugh a bit.

"I love you, Marshy."

"I love you, too, bunny." He was thinking about something and he looked kind of sad but I didn't ask because his mood quickly changed. It started to get dark so he picked me up and flew me home. I went to the bathroom and put on my PJs and brushed my teeth. When I laid down Marshall was about to leave but I asked...

"Could you stay here for tonight, please?" He nodded and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I soon fell asleep.