The grand escape: chapter 8

I was with Bee cade and Shane. We we're going to.get inside ksi....me and cade would go inside and see what they are doing to the dead or offlined autobots. "I thought I heard a noise one day in my house. Was that you?" Care asked. "You have the knack of bringing of the wrong conversations at the wrong times man." Shane replied. I laughed. The scanner gaurd guy came up and scanned Shane's badge. We drove in and we got out of bee.

"At least they're making cooler cars than this." I heard shand say and bee punched Shane with his steering wheel. "What-did-you-say-bout-me? Now-get-out." Bee said. "Thats what you get for being a wise ass." Cade said to him. I laughed and walked towards the lab door and grabbed a lab coat and put my hair up in a ponytail. I walked around the corner with cade and I didn't believe what I saw...ratchets head was being melted. Cade took out the drone he hacked and sent a live video footage to the others. "You see my camera? They're melting ratchet." I could imagine optimus' rage right now.

I was looking around when two guards can from nowhere and started chasing me a cade. We ducked under a wall, ran and jumped a security thingy, and we nearly got out but we got caught. They slammed me against the wall and cuffed me and cade. I growled and pulled at the grip of the men. "I can walk in my own thank you!" I yelled and reluctantly got in the elevator. "Impersonation of coorperation espionage and breaking and entering. Thats a awefully bad crime to have to commit." Joshua said. I scoffed and refused to get out of the elevator. When I did I got shot in the leg and was left in the elevator.

I pressed the laboratory button and rode down there. My leg was bleeding and I had blood all over my hands. "Hurry up you bitch of a elevator." I said hitting the side. It finally stopped on the lab floor and I limped over into the mayhem of the autobots destructive paths. My leg was bleeding slowly now but it was still fast enough to make me bleed out. "C-crosshairs! CROSSHAIRS DOWN HERE!" I said as he stopped destroying shit and helped me onto his servo.

"What happened to your leg?" He said gritting his dentas. I looked at it and ripped off my pants leg and wrapped it around the wound. "Assholes shot me for refusing to get off the fucking elevator. But I'll be fine." I told him patting his servo. And I swear sparks were sent up my hand. "Joshua Joyce is about to come down that bloody elevator so just be ready optimus." I told him and rested on crosshairs shoulder. This was about to get ugly.

__________________________________

A special thanks to @Solarflareprime
For the idea of this chapter. I will be updating again tomorrow or whenever I am able.