Dont get caught and dont get killed: chapter 7

A/N: hey guys I am sorry for not updating for a while now. I got my phone back yesterday and now today since it's raining I can finally update YAAAAS! If u have any questions about emorys past life as me in the comments and I'll try yo answer them! To le story!
____________________________________

I woke up and I was inside crosshairs alt mode...and we are moving. "Who put me in your alt mode?" I asked him groggily. "I had cade place you inside. I didn't want to wake you so I had him put u in the seat.", crosshairs said pulling into a abandoned church building. I grunted and unbuckled getting out of him. "So the plan...what is it cade?" I asked sitting in a chair. "The plan is me and Shane and you are to go inside the scanning area and we sneak in while Shane stays with bee." Cade said. I thought of the plan and nodded. "Sounds good to me." I said looking at optimus.

"Hey you alright optimus?" I ask him walking up to him. "Yes I am worried about you, cades, and Shane's safety." He told me looking into the distance. I nodded. "If anythings bothering you I'm here as your friend to listen." I told him walking over to crosshairs. "You know he's our leader and he can handle his own problems.", crosshairs said to me as I sat down. I looked at him and sighed.

"Even the strongest of leaders have to have a shoulder to cry on, not literally but it's just a phrase. It means that strong people still need someone to vent their problems to." I explained to him. He nodded and looked at optimus. "I suppose you are right. Sometimes I have vented to someone." Crosshairs said poking me. "Hey stop it *laughing* it tickles." I said holding my side. He poked it again and I fell to the floor laughing. "You are as mysterious as you are weird Sniper." I heard him say. "Thank you crosshairs. Same to you." I said getting up. Today as gonna be fun
___________________________________

Sorry it's short I need ideas. I really need your help. Comment what you think should happen at KSI.