Wait I'm Gonna Have To Live With These Guys?!: chapter 2

Staring into the distance in the desert you could see three cars. A black and blue rimmed Bugatti model 2014, a old black with yellow camaro muscle car, and a army green army ammo truck. I watched and they skidded to a stop and one transformed and pointed a sword at me. "Who is this human Crosshairs?" He asked having a Japanese accent. I didn't back away from the tip of his blade...somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt me. The army green one transformed into a fat, ammo wearing, gun storing robot. "How'd she find you?" He asked crosshairs. The last one turned into a yellow and black bot, kinda like a ,"bumblebee." They all looked at me.

"How-did-she-know-my-name-?" He asked confused. I noticed he talked through the radio. "Ya guys hear the transmission from optimus? And I didn't find here she found me asked her yourself Drift." Crosshairs said walking away. I looked at the samurai looking one his chest said Bugatti on the front and he was blue and black with a gold crown and face, he also had a samurai beard. I then looked at the army bot he had a natal beard and was covered in guns and ammo from head to toe, he also smoked a bullet like a cigar. I then turned and ran after crosshairs. "Crosshairs wait up!" I yelled up to him. I was then lifted off the ground and set on a green shoulder.

"Emory." Crosshairs said. "Yes cross?" I asked looking at his face plate only to see him looking forwards. "You do know you will it have to stay with us since you know about us right, sweetspark?" He said and I detected a flirt in the question. I nodded and as soon as I did I regretted it. I was high on the ground and I scooter against his face plats cheek area. "Are you scared of heights?" He asked In a teasing tone. "No I'm not I'm fi-iiiine...totally fine!" I said earning a chuckle from him. "It sure sounds like you are." He said looking at me. "Uuggggh fine. I'm scared of heights okay. Thats why I didn't take the train and how I found you." I told him blushing and putting my emerald green dyed hair in a braid. He nodded and sat down on a boulder. "Get some sleep I'll be right here." He said. I didn't think he'd say that it's not his thing.