KSI invading a high tech place: Chapter 6

Hi guys I am sorry for not up dating for three days lol. My phone was taken up until I can get house and room clean. Anyways! That's my friend Brittany in the front and I'm the person behind her lol. TO LE STORY!
_________________________

Emory's P.O.V*~~

I waited for Tessa and Shane in crosshairs. They where in charge of stealing nessesities to survive since Cade's account was closed by the government. I sighed and banged my head against the dashboard aggravating crosshairs alot. "Ay' stop banging the dashboard that somewhat hurts woman.", he said. I sat up and seen Tessa and Shane running to the car." we need to go now I don't know if we got caught.", Shane yelled and hopped in back of crosshairs along with Tessa.

"What happened?" I asked as crosshairs sped off to the others ignoring the speed limit entirely. "Dude slow down." I told him. "Slowing down isn't in my dictionary!", crosshairs replied. 'Oh great I'm falling for a speed crazy alien from a planet called Cybertron!' " LOOK OUT CROSSHAIRS!",Tessa yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. We were slug to the right causing me to yell,"BLODY HELL FROM BLOODY MARY'S VAGINA!!!" Crosshairs finally straightened out and I held my arm. 'Fuck I think it's broke.' "Ummm Emory you alright?", Tessa asked. " Yeah just a broken arm or out of socket...do-esnt hurt one bit." I said sarcastically.

We arrived back at the church and I went to get out but crosshairs transformed and I was in his servo. "I can fix it.", he said pointing at my arm. " okay but be gentle." I said removing my hand from my arm. He grabbed it and rolled it back into socket. I whimpered and looked up at crosshairs and nodded. "That should do it.", he said putting me down. " thanks I guess.",I shrugged. "We move out to KSI tomorrow. Get some rest you'll need it.", Optimus told all of us. I laid down and looked up at the sky. " Tomorrow is another day...the past is a victory... The future is a unknown battlefield. " I said and drifted off to sleep. Little did I know I was on some bots mind.