part.7 some games you play with your life

Start from the beginning

"So tell me what is it that you see?!" Quirrell really was loosing it. I don't know what was going on but even i knew that what Harry next said was a lie. Then there was that voice again

"He's lying!"

Quirrell then screamed at Harry again but then the voice wanted to speak to Harry himself. Then I found one fact, who ever it was, it was Quirrells master.

He then stardet to undo his hat and in back of his head he had another one. It then stardet to spek "Harry Potter. Finally we meet again." I tryed to go for harry but (p/n) would not let me

"ou c'mon p/n! What is rong with you!?" I yelled at it but it didn't move a muschle." What is rong whit you?" I don't like seeing (him/her) like this!

I heard that it was voldemord in back of Quirrell's head. When I lifted my head Harry was running towards me "Stop him!" Voldemord yelled and at the same time there was this cyrcle of fire.

Voldemord then stardet to speak about us going on his side and that he could bring dead back to live. I didn't have someone like that but. Harry, his both parens, he could have them both. back.

Harry then lifted some red stone from his pocked and from the looks of it, that was isacly what voldemord wanted.

Voldemord was trying to get harry give him the stone but Harry refused. Voldemord then comandet Quirrell to kill him "please forgive me (p/n)!!" I then spelled (her/him) to sleep.

I stardet to run towards Harry and spelled Quirrell to fly on a wall. But from the place Harry touched him, he stardet to begome a stone.

I then went to Harry to look if he was okay. He then took the stone and smiled. I smiled too but then I saw the the black smoke "Harry look out!!" I then went infront of Harry and the smoke went through us both.

It hurt like hell! Hell I tell you!

I don't remember anything after I fell down on Harry.

-time skip -

When I woke up. I was on informary bed. Harry was stil sleeping next to me and we both had lots of presents and "get well soon" cards. I was happy that he was also alright.

I then felt something moved on my leg and I lifted the blanket and could see that (p/n) was there.

I was happy too that (she/he) was alright. It then explained to me that someone controlled (him/her) and (she/he) couldn't do anything. I hugged (him/her) because I was just happy that (p/n) was safe.

After the last test resuldes came, I got out of there. I went Straight to slytherin house and there I jumped on 3 wonderful boys necks so that I could hug them.

I was just so happy that I was alright and that I was now here whit my oldest friends.

I tryed not to tell everything because. I didn't like to scare them whit the voldemord think. After Grabbe and Goyle left"(Y/n) don't EVER do something like that again. At least not when I don't know anything about it!" Draco stardet to yell at me.

"But Draco, i'm fine and nothing serious didn't happend so it is okay" i said while taking hes hand "just...don't do something like that, I will worry about you" he then said while looking at me and I nodded and hugged him.

We then all went to the Great Hall to have out last dinner of the year. Slytherin was winning the house cup but dumledore then stardet to talk about last event point

"First to Hermione, of cool use of intelligence 50 points. Second to Ronald weasly for the bess game play of chess that Hogwards has seen in many years 50 points. Third for Harry Potter from pure love and outstanding courage 60 points. It takes lots of courage to stand up for your enemies, but it takes more to stand against your friends I award 10 points to Nevill."

Everyone except slytherins were now really happy. They won us whit 10 points!

" and last but not least (y/n) I will give slytherin also 60 points from her will to Sacrifice something dear to her, to protect someones life" dumledore then said and I was so damm Happy right now.

The whlo Great Hall was now full on glapping hands because now everyone was happy. At least slytherin (XD)

We all then sended our hats flying and it was amazing moment. All the Gryffindors went to thank Ron, Harry, Hermione and Neville.

But all the slytherins came to thank me because if not those poinst we would have lost the house cup.

But really, it wasn't just me. It was all of us.

We then stadet to go to train and I was sitting whit Malfoy. I was so excidet to see his manor and his parens. I can't wait. I was really unsure about how my parens would react to all this but right now I didn't want to think about it.

While we were at the train we starder to speak about his mother and father, and what kind of people they are. I got the picture that if I have anything serious I want to talk about I should go strate to his father.

(Okay I know I chage the story reealy much when I right this and if you think I chage it too much then please tell me but for now I hope you liked this part! See you tommorrow)