Chapter 4.

I felt Jack slowly get up, probably trying not to wake me. I snuggled into the pillow and drifted back to sleep. A dream slowly started creeping it's way back into my head, when a splash of freezing water attacked me.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, jumping up and looking down at the soaked bed and my clothes.

I heard laughing and looked up.

"You're an ass." I growled at Jack, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and standing up.

I walked past him to the dresser and pulled out a shirt and some jeans. I pulled my soaking shirt off and yanked the dry one over my head. I turned around and Jack was laying on the bed watching me, still chuckling. I looked down at my yoga pants, they had turned a much darker grey due to the water.

"You suck." I pouted at him.

"Sorry." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and started the very annoying task of peeling wet yogas off. When they were finally off, I pulled on my jeans and walked to the bathroom.

I left the door open and brushed my teeth and hair quickly, then threw on some makeup. Jack walked in and watched me in the mirror. When I was done, I grabbed my leather jacket, and we walked downstairs. I made a bowl frosted flakes, then flopped on the couch with Jack. Everyone else was still sleeping so we just watched tv.

"I'm gonna get you back for the water thing." I told him through a mouth full of cereal.

He chuckled and looked at me, "Right, what are you gonna do?"

"Why would I tell you my master plan? I'm using the element of surprise." I said, wiggling my fingers at him.

He laughed and shook his head, taking my bowl and putting it on the table. Jack put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Any idea what the plan for today is?" I asked, leaning into his chest.

"Nope, that's Bobby's job."

I nodded and we sat quietly for awhile, not really paying attention to what was on the tv.

"Hey Rev?"

"Hm?"

I looked up at Jack to find him already watching me. He was still in his sweatpants and had no shirt on. I smiled at him, he leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed him back, turning so I was on his lap with my hands on his chest. I smiled into the kiss and parted my lips when he licked my bottom lip.

"GET IT JACK!!"

I jumped, almost falling off the couch, but Jack caught me and pulled me back into this lap. Bobby laughed and started walking to the kitchen.

"You're a dick, Bobby!" I called after him.

"Love you too Engine." He called back.

I rolled my eyes and Jack chuckled.

Angel sat on the other side of the couch and laughed.

"Shut up." I grumbled, hitting his arm.

Bobby came back with some coffee and sat in an armchair.

"What are we doing today, Bobby?" Jack asked.

"We're going down to the place where Ma was killed. I wanna talk to the store owner."

I nodded and looked at him. Bobby was looking from me to Jack, then pointed at us.

"No sex in the house."

"Bobby... What the fuck man.." Jack sighed.

"I think you should be saying that to Angel and Sofi, not us." I laughed.