XVI: Fault.

[Chapter Sixteen: Fault]~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

(Y/n) didn't hear him. It was like nothing mattered... Her world seemed to be turning upside down, with nothing that she could do.

She was in hell again, and this time Leo had joined her too.

She sat there, staring into his white slitted eyes, her hand reaching out to stroke his cheek. The strong exterior had cracked, and out came the sweet girl from oh, so long ago.

(Y/n) didn't hear the yelling, the feel of her (h/l) (h/c) hair being yanked back as she slammed into the floor.

Not the spit from Raphael's mouth as he screamed bloody murder at her. She didn't feel the pain from Nightmares eyes as he silently watched it all unfold.

Not Mikey's crying, or Donatello's angry glares.

No feelings, none at all. But what she did feel was the pain. Oh the pain that they were going to kill her. Take her away from Leonardo.

Which is what caused her to break.

To finally scream.

***

(Y/n) woke up cold, her (e/c) eyes snapping open abruptly. She could hear the soft beeps of machines, the silent squeals of tires, and the slight jerk of the van she was inside. The young woman sat up quietly, her eyes adjusting to the dim lights.

"L-Leonardo..." She croaked, spotting the familiar mutant turtle. She grabbed onto the side of a chair and lifted herself up. It was weird... No one was inside the van except her and the body of Leonardo.

No one was even... Driving.

But of course (Y/n) didn't notice.

She wouldn't. She couldn't. For she was in too much pain. For pain comes with numbness. And numbness comes with forgetfulness.

"L-Leo..." (Y/n) choked out again, taking weak steps to the cold metal table he laid upon. She reached out to stroke his face, to feel him.

"You killed him~"

The familiar demonic voice echoed throughout the van, vibrating off the metal walls.

(Y/n) didn't answer.

"Why not kill yourself~?" Waru hissed once again, a soft clicking coming from her.

"N-No... Leo..." (Y/n) sobbed as she placed her hands on his cheeks, pressing her forehead to his. The demon stayed silent or a few moments, the shadows flickering.

Finally a voice spoke, but this time. It wasn't her demons.

"You killed me (Y/n)." Leonardo's voice said, echoing off the walls of the van. She whimpered, shaking her head frantically. She refused to believe it. She just knew that she had not murdered Leonardo. It had been Waru, the oh so hurtful demon that had done this.

But what (Y/n) didn't except was for the dead Leonardo to sit up from his place and wrap his strong, green, three fingered hands around her.

(Y/n) didn't even try to struggle as Leonardo started to choke her. Deep inside her broken black heart she knew that she deserved this. The pain. The hurt. She needed it all...

"YOU! KILLED! ME!" Leonardo shrieked, his eyes white with anger as he squeezed her weak neck even harder.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He screamed as a loud snap echoed throughout the van and (Y/n) fell to the welcoming metal ground. Dead.

***

(Y/n) somehow was alive, waking up from the nightmare. She didn't want to wake up, she just wished to stay dead in her nightmare. A place where she could only hurt herself... And not others.

But of course she woke up to her old friend, Nightmare, nudging her. Any other day she would've ignored him, but this time, she was too weak and frail to stay asleep.

(Y/n) opened her eyes slowly, her arms and legs in chains once again. She somehow thought she was back in the shredders lair, but by seeing Nightmare, she knew she wasn't.

Both of them stared at each other, Nightmares piercing blue eyes stabbing her. (Y/n) then broke, tears streaming down her face as her chest started to heave. She shrunk into the wall, looking smaller and weaker then ever.

Nightmare whimpered, nuzzling his face into her arms. (Y/n) sobbed brokenly, wrapping her arms around his giant body. The black large wolf sighed, licking his tears away. He was her companion, and it was her job to comfort her.

And there (Y/n) and Nightmare stayed, in a small cell somewhere in the sewers, cold and lost.

It looked like (Y/n) was finally living up to her name.

The Broken Monster.