ღChapter 28ღ~Am I able to forget him?

Oh Geez..I've accidentally deleted the 1st chapter after getting most of the readers reading it =.=''' Anyway, please do enjoy this chapter. I might upload another but I'm not sure. Please enjoy ancomment on what do you think :3

*************************************************************************

I fold up some cloths I bought for Kyle from the trip into his cupboard. Slowly memories filled me up. Since living alone without a father really helped me to cope up with it. Within these 4 years I’ve been working hard balancing my life with me studies, work life and Kyle. Thomas did helped me out a lot but I’ve been trying to not expecting favors from him.

Few months after Kyle was born, I was going out shopping with him when I saw Dean looking at some magazines at a shop nearby. I quickly turned away and went to another direction. Why was he here? That question remained silence in my mind. I went into the pharmacy to buy some medication when someone stood beside me. I didn’t look at that person for I don’t even look at anyone. As I was waiting for the bill, I felt that guy was touching my hand but I took the bill and got out of the place. What a pervert. I walked to the car park when someone took Kyle away from me.

“KYLE!” I turned and saw Fa Long holding Kyle as if he want to drop him.

“So pretty Jasmine, where’s my money?”

“I don’t have it with me. Let him go!”

“I can keep him until you give back my money. Hmm…maybe I should just drop him down.” I saw him letting go of Kyle which stopped my heart beat.

“NO-!”Not Kyle! I tried to catch hold of him but before I could, someone else came in.

“Seriously Ming, you’re so unreliable without me around.” I looked up to that familiar voice and saw…Tyler?! No..it’s not..it’s…

“Dean…” He gave Kyle to me and start giving some hard blow to Fa Long’s face and before he could continue, he ran off.

“Dean…” I wanted to continue but looking at his angry face, I couldn’t do it a single moment.

“Let’s go home.” he drove my came and we arrived to my aunt’s house. We sat to take a cup of tea when he start taking his conversation.

“How have you been?”

“I’ve been fine.”

“Who was that man?”

“He’s the man who borrowed Aunty Yue money to pay for the house.”

“Haven’t she returned it?”

“There’s only a tiny sum more after I’ve tried helping her out.”

“Where is she anyway? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her.”

“She’s not living here anymore. Only her son Jia Chun and I with Kyle are here.”

“Where is she?”

“She’s not alive.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Dean, how did you know her anyway? You seemed to know her well.”

“My dad was a family doctor of yours right so of course I know her. He used to come here to visit her and that’s how I know her.”

“Oh. Okay. Erm Dean, thank you for saving me earlier.”

“Mention of saving, how can you ran away when you saw me just now?”

“Did I? Haha. I didn’t know that.”

“MING…”

“Okay, I ran away. I just don’t want you to notice me.”