ღChapter 28ღ~Am I able to forget him?

Start from the beginning

“Why?”

“Because if you did, you would try to bring me back of course.”

“BINGO! Now I’m going to bring you back.”

“No Dean. I’m not going back.”

“Why?”

“I just don’t want to.”

“Is it because of Tyler?”

“No…”

“It’s because of him and I know it. Do you know how much he has suffered not seeing you? He seemed lifeless for months with you missing. People had to comfort him to get his sense back. Do you know how much he needs you at that moment?”

“No Dean, I can’t see him. After all those harsh words, it hurts to see him back.”

“MING! How can you be like this?”

“Dean…I don’t want him to suffer because of me.”

“Do you know that he was happy that you’re having his baby and he was too excited that he kept on saying he want to look after both of you.”

“That is why I don’t want to.”

“You told him that’s not his and you slept with another guy? What’s this all about?! You were freezing that moment that he did it without choice. When he want to take full responsibility of it, you just left him hanging like an idiot!”

“Dean…it’s not easy to cope with this. After all that has went through, I can’t just go to him and seek more help when he has helped me more than anything.”

“Do you know that you’re his fiancee?”

“I know. After Aunty Yue told me everything, little by little memories start accumulating in my head. He was my fiancee but nothing can be done now. It’s over. Young time engage has nothing to do now. I’m not his fiancee and neither he’s mine.”

“You’re still his fiancee!”

“What are you talking about?”

“The engagement that happened before wasn’t an act but was his parent’s plan and when he realized it soon after the deal was over, he decide to take you as his wife.”

“No Dean, he never loved me. He loves Ashley and only her. I don’t want to interrupt both of them.”

“How sure are you?”

“Dean, it’s already bad enough to have his baby around when I’m not even married and if he comes to say that this baby is his, it’ll humiliate him and his family. After all they’ve done, I don’t want to humiliate any of them anymore.”

“Ming…”

“I’m sorry Dean, I can’t go back and I can’t change my mind. He’s moved on Dean. He has someone with him now and I don’t want to be a disturbance there interrupting his life.”

“You love him don’t you.”

“If I don’t, I would had abort this baby long time ago.”

“I know you wouldn’t do that even it’s not his baby. You’ve named him Kyle Tyler and you even kept his engagement ring on your ring finger.”

“Dean…”

“Alright then, I’m not going to force you into bringing you back…”

“I want you to promise me something.”

“What’s that?”

“No matter what, you should never ever tell this to anyone. About me living here and about this baby especially to Tyler.”