Chapter 5 - Friday

Start from the beginning

"Hm, I want to talk about the kiss." He mutters quietly and I mentally high five myself for being right but slap myself as I was right. I don't want to talk about that!

I don't see the kiss as something we should make a big deal about. For me is not something that emotional like most people find it, a kiss is just a kiss. I don't find it so important. Someone's lips on some other person's lips. Mouth to mouth. What's the big deal that they met and moved?

"Yeah," I say, motioning him to continue.

He sighs before continuing, "I know you know I want us to be more than just friends, but I don't know what you want. So, what do you want Angie?" He finally looks up, licking his lips, and I dart my eyes away from those hot pink lips.

Well, we are not exactly talking about the kiss aren't we. This took an unexpected turn.

"Well, the truth is that I by myself don't know." I bite my lip and he sighs.

"You are a really complicated girl, aren't you?" He chuckles and I nod, grinning.

"People actually say I'm not a regular girl but that one goes too." I say and he laughs. Well, this talk is going okay.

"Let's give us a try." He takes my hand in his and locks stare with me, as if he was trying to convince me with his eyes. God, those blue eyes.

A try? To be a couple? Huh, I guess he is a really good kisser, fit, hot, funny, chill and I don't know what bad habits he has so that's good. I should try.

Maybe he is the one. Ha! Who am I kidding?!

"Sure, what the heck." I say, sticking my tongue out at him, and he gives me a peck on the lips.

"Well, you move fast." I shake my head, amused, and grin.

"You can say that." He grins and comes closer to me before capturing my lips with his teeth. He releases my lips to attack them now with his lips.

My eyes widen at his sudden acts and he grabs me by my hips, pulling me to him so now I'm now sitting on his lap. Well, damn, and here I thought he was shy. He is not afraid to show what he can do.

Just a week in California and I have a boyfriend.

~

I tilt my head side to side, looking for what I should wear for Justin's party. I have decided to wear something casual that I won't get mad at if I get it dirty due my plan for today.

I tighten the towel around my body and shiver as the cold breeze from my window hits my body. I should of had closed the window. I arch my back as my wet hair hits my back and I groan. I quickly take out a bra and an underwear, putting them on, letting the towel fall to the floor.

I take my black ripped and wasted skinny jeans along with my Keep Calm short-sleeve shirt, putting it on, not wanting to freeze to death. I grab some short white socks and put them on before slipping into my black Vans.

I quickly put on some mascara but slowly my eyeliner and then a bit of lipgloss before I brush my hair and decide to wear my beanie in order to protect it from my plan. My plan is all about getting dirty - not that way - and humiliating Justin like he did with me.

"Angie, there is a boy here looking for you. Should I call the police?" My dad yells from downstairs and I roll my eyes at his attempt of telling a joke. He likes reminding me the past.

Back home there was this kid who was basically in love with me or let just call it obsessed. He used to keep showing up at my house's door and waited for me to come out, it was creepy. But one day he didn't wait, he knocked and my dad opened the door, telling someone was looking for me. I freaked out because he never had the guts to knock so I told my dad to call the police and not let him in. So now every time a boy comes he says that.