Chapter 7: What just happened?

I was slightly surprised that Alois and Elizabeth would suggest that Ciel hold a ball just so we could see who looked better, Elizabeth or I, in the new dresses that Alois bought for us. In fact I was even surprised that Alois had bought us dresses. I wasn't to sure what I thought of the whole situation. As I was trying to figure out what had just happened Ciel's voice broke through my thoughts. "(Y/n) do you need anything from your manor so that you can stay here? I can have Sebastian pick it up when he goes to tell your parents." "Oh, yes, please just tell Sebastian to ask my maid, Maggie to pack all that I will need for my stay here and also ask her to come with you." Ciel relayed these instructions to Sebastian, who nodded and said, "Yes, My lord." Sebastian then left to notify Elizabeth's parents and my parents that we would be staying at the Phantomhive manor for a few days. While this was happening Alois gave Claude and Hannah instructions on what to bring for him. Claude and Hannah bowed and said, "Yes your highness." Then they departed for the Trancy manor. "Shall we go inside the manor?"asked Ciel. The rest of us nodded and then we all walked inside. "What should we do while we wait for your guy's stuff to arrive?"Ciel asked. "We should decorate the manor!" exclaimed Elizabeth. Alois commented, "We should start planning or practice dancing." I thought for a minute and then said, "I think we should play chess against each other, first Alois versus  Ciel and Elizabeth versus me and then the winners of the two games should play each other and the losers play each other."