Chapter 1: The carriage ride

(Your point of view {POV}):
As I sat in the carriage on my way to the Phantomhive manor I listened to the annoying blonde girl who is seated across from me  prattle on. But I  truthfully am not hearing any thing that she says for my mind is else where. I stare out the window and think about my conversation with my parents from Saturday night.
"Lady Elizabeth Mitford befriended you at the ball  tonight?" My mother had questioned.  I nodded my head unamused.  "She also invited me to go with her on Wednesday to meet her cousin Lord Ciel Phantomhive." I replied drably. "That's amazing", my father said," you are finally making friends who are of the same social rank as you!"
I almost sighed out loud as I thought about the conversation. Luckily I stopped myself from sighing because Elizabeth was still happily prattling about something or another. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten tired of talking or run out of subjects to talk about yet. Then something she said broke through my thoughts. "Here we are (y/n)! Isn't Ciel's manor absolutely adorable? Oh look there he is at the door waiting for us! Oh look there's a blonde boy standing next to him! I wonder who he possibly could be." I looked out the window and saw the Phantomhive manor and on the steps of the house there were indeed two boys on the steps waiting for us. One was a bluenett and the other was a blonde. I also noticed that the bluenett's butler, who had black hair, was standing beneath the stair case waiting for the carriage to pull in so he could open the door for Lady Elizabeth and I.