Sleepover

The limo ride was comfortable for the boys. There had only been one seat left in the vehicle, which was taken by Aomine. The boy had smirked before pulling Kuroko into his lap. He was still semi-hard from the locker room, and he pulled Kuroko down into his lap further. Kuroko let out a breathless sigh at the feeling, not shy in front of these boys.

"Aww, did Daikicchi make Tetsucchi hard?" Kise taunted the younger boy, letting his face rest on Kuroko's thigh. Kuroko attempted to glare down at the blonde but failed miserably when said blonde started tracing his finger up and down Kuroko's hip.

"D-Dammit Ryou-kun," Kuroko let out. Aomine let out a deep chuckle that vibrated through Kuroko's entire being. His hips bucked up slightly, needing friction. Kise only continued to trace his finger lightly, but now it was over the boy's bulge.

"What's the matter, Tetsucchi?" Kise asked, grabbing his crotch from the outside of the boy's uniform. Kuroko gasped and pushed up into his warm hand. Kise smirked and squeezed. The blunette cried out and tried to pull away, but it only resulted in grinding himself against Aomine.

"Tetsu," he grumbled out, barely holding himself back. Akashi smirked at their predicament but didn't do anything to help. Kise grinned up at the pair before opening Kuroko's pants, letting his member spring free. Aomine's eyebrow rose up slightly.

"Commando, babe?" he whispered into Kuroko's ear, causing a shiver to travel down his spine. He could only nod in response, especially as Kise decided to deep throat him.

"Hah!"

Midorima squirmed in Murasakibara's lap, the reason why there had only been one seat left. Murasakibara had stretched out his legs and let Midorima curl up on top of him. The purple giant looked down towards the usually reserved boy in his lap. He moved his hand down to rub and squeeze the lovely behind that was in his lap. Midorima gasped and hid his heated face in the other's shoulder.

The car stopped, causing Akashi to smirk once more. "Come on, loves. We need to go inside."

Kuroko groaned but allowed Kise to fix the front of his pants. Because he was weak in the knees, Aomine had to carry him out of the limo and into the house. All the boys had seen Akashi's house before, so they didn't so much as glance at the property. Midorima had climbed onto Murasakibara's back, too embarrassed to walk into the house with an obvious hard-on.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Akashi asked, leading the group to his room. It was times like these that he was glad his father had built the house with soundproof materials. Akashi had an idea for the others, to which he turned to. Once the door was shut and locked, he let go of his dominant personality. Midorima doing the same thing.

"You have an idea, Seijuro-kun," Kuroko said. Not even a question. He could see it on the other's face. Akashi nodded, avoiding eye contact. He was starting to wonder if it was even a good idea in the first place.

"C-can you sit on the bed and close your eyes?" he asked, looking at Murasakibara, Aomine, and Kise. He started fidgeting in his place. Aomine grinned, loving this side of the redhead. The three nodded to each other and turned back to Akashi.

"Don't keep us waiting, my little robin," Aomine replied before they sat on the edge of the bed and allowed their eyes to close. Akashi's face blossomed into a bright red as he pulled out a bag from his nightstand. Three metal rings in it, with a small area where a thumbprint could be scanned. Midorima and Kuroko's eyes widened in surprise before they both grinned.

He pulled out the biggest one and made his way to Murasakibara first. He gently opened his pants and took his giant member out of its confines, Murasakibara hummed but remained quiet. He licked the metal before gently rolling it down the thick member. The purple giant grit his teeth and his eyes snapped open as he realized what it was. His eyebrows raised at the small sound it made as Akashi locked it into place.

He moved onto Aomine, next. He opened the boy's pants and felt him tense slightly before relaxing completely. Akashi smiled before sliding his metal ring down onto his member before locking it in place. Aomine bucked up into it letting out a little noise of surprise, eyes opening to look down. This made Kise start to get nervous.

Akashi ignored his perverted grin and moved onto Kise. The blonde squirmed until Akashi ran a hand down his thigh to calm him down. He opened the blonde's pants and pulled his member out next. He wasted no time in sliding the metal down and locking it in place. The blonde gasped and looked down.

"C-cock rings," Akashi said, stuttering over the embarrassing word. "They're programmed to open only at my fingerprint, so I wouldn't try to take it off if I were you."

Aomine being Aomine, didn't listen. He immediately reached down to try and tug at it. A small shock emitted from the ring, causing him to yelp and jump back. Akashi only sighed at the other before picking up a container of chocolate with an apologetic look on his face.

"I have chocolate for you guys, too," he said, smiling slightly. Kuroko thought it was slightly off, but didn't think anything of it. The other boys chowed down, to get some energy. Kuroko had a few, and Akashi only had one. A few minutes later, Kuroko found out why Akashi had given them chocolate.

"You had them laced with an aphrodisiac, didn't you Seijuro-kun," Kuroko said, looking down to see his member bulging in his pants. The boy gave a sheepish smile in return.

"I thought we could have some fun. I saw them while I was buying the rings, and I thought we could try them. I knew you guys wouldn't mind," he explained. Midorima shook his head, leaning against Murasakibara who was standing right next to him. Kuroko stepped forward and pushed Akashi onto the bed before climbing on top of him. Akashi could see the lust building in the other's eyes. "T-Tetsuya?"

"You brought this upon yourself, Seijuro-kun," Kuroko said, pushing their hips together. Akashi cried out, bucking his hips up to press even further into the other. Aomine licked his lips as he watched the pair until a naked Kise dropped in front of him. His eyes snapped down with just enough time to watch his member disappear into that hot mouth.

"Fuck, Ryouta!" he called out, bucking his hips further into that mouth. He popped off for a moment.

"Maybe," he winked up at Aomine before taking his member back into his mouth. Slowly, all of the boys ripped their clothes off.

Akashi found himself on his knees sucking Aomine's member. Kuroko was behind Akashi, peppering kisses and bites along the nape of his neck. Aomine was making out with Kise as Midorima jerked Kise off. Midorima also found himself on his knees and sucking Murasakibara's member at the same time.

Lust shone in all of their eyes. It would be a fun night, indeed.

~O~