1

Lucy typed in the Skype username her friend gave her earlier that day, sending a request and grinned when it was accepted. She immediately hit the call button and waited for her friend to pop up on the screen. However...that didn't happen. Instead, she was greeted by an unfamiliar face. Confused, she went to speak, but was cut off.

"Who are you?" The sleepy voice on the other end asked.

Sorry! I'm Lucy! My friend gave me her Skype earlier and she must have forgotten part of the username. Sorry again!"

"Yah, would you keep it down a bit? It's two in the morning, you're going to wake up my friends." He rolled his eyes at Lucy and she made sure not to say anything.

"Anyways, I'll just hangup now..sorry to bother you-"

"Namjoon."

"Namjoon. That's not an American name...wait you said it was two in the morning? Where are you from?" Lucy asked, leaning toward the camera as if that would give her a way to see what was around Namjoon in the background even though it was dark besides his face that was illuminated by his computer screen. Namjoon groaned. He wasn't in a good mood after being woken up by a complete stranger calling him on Skype. Even if she was cute, he was still annoyed.

"I'm from South Korea." He replied simply.

"Really? That's cool! Your English is really good, did you teach yourself?"

"Look, kid, can we do this when its not two in the fucking morning?"

"O-oh yeah. Sorry. Goodnight Namjoon. Sorry again." Lucy got a small grunt and a goodnight as a response before Lucy's computer screen went back to the conversation section of Skype. She shrugged. Namjoon was a bit rude, but then again he said it was two in the morning, so how could she blame him?

-o-

Namjoon: Hey

Lucy: Hello!

Namjoon: Sorry for being so rude when you called earlier...I'm grumpy when I'm woken up.

Lucy: No, that's totally okay! I understand. :)

Namjoon: So to answer your question from earlier, yes. I did teach myself. And thank you for the compliment.

Lucy: Really? That's super cool how the hell do you teach yourself a whole language??? Especially English...

Namjoon: I have a pretty high IQ honestly

Lucy: How high?

Namjoon: Over 140 :))

Lucy: How the fuck

Lucy: No wonder you could teach yourself an entire language jfc

Namjoon: Lmao

Namjoon: So where are you from?

Lucy: America

Namjoon: Well I could tell that by your American accent last night

Namjoon: I mean where in America?

Lucy: oH

Lucy: New York

Namjoon: I've been there!! Its so nice!

Lucy: Its pretty cool. I moved here a few years ago with my best friend bc I've wanted to live here since I was little :)

Namjoon: Aw that's cute~

Namjoon: What time is it there?

Lucy: Why don't you tell me Mr. I have an IQ over 140

Namjoon: Yah!

Namjoon: I'm too lazy to do the math :(((

Lucy: Fine nerd

Lucy: It's 9pm

Namjoon: How late will you be awake?

Lucy: idk tomorrow is my day off so I could either sleep in a few hours or stay up all night

Lucy: Why?

Namjoon: Maybe when I get back from practice we can Skype? I wont be rude this time, I promise!

Lucy: Message me when you get out and if I reply then we can, got it?

Namjoon: Got it! Bye Lucy

Lucy: Have fun at your practice thing

A/N:

yooooo so I got this idea from peachytae in their lil book of ideas so shout out to them~! :)))