"OPEN" Bang! "this" Bang! "God" Bang! "damn" Bang! "door!" He yelled, going all out on the door, as long as he tires himself out, I'm happy.

I hopped out of the shower, dried my legs, before putting on my boxers and my pants, and forgetting my shirt, I opened the door, and he grabbed my soaked hair, while pooling me down the stairs.

"You don't deserve to live, boy." He said, before pushing me down the last few of stairs, and then picking me up by the hair, and roughly throwing me at the chair. He made me sit there, while he tied me up on the chair, bands tied behind my back, and each of my legs, tied to the legs of the chair.

The way he made me sit, was so uncomfortable, which he knew, very well. He made me straddle the chair.

He dragged my to the garage, before locking the door, and putting my sister, who was standing in the corner crying, onto the chair, and duck tape her legs to the chair, and same with her arms, and putting a towel in her mouth, so she could't say a word, just yelp when I got hit.

*

My dad grabbed the belt, and flung the metal tip at my back. I arched my back at the sudden contact with the cold metal slashing at my back, making me hiss every single time it made contact with me.

-~Davids POV~-

I looked down at my phone, and so did most of us in the group, it was from, Adrian. I looked up at everyone, as they read the text, there face went pale, I had a feeling the ones that got the text, were scared, for him. This is odd though, His dad doesn't usually do it in the afternoon, just midnight. Maybe, since we will be on a plane then, who knows.

"He have to go!" I yelled, looking as everyone looked at me, they all nodded in agreement, and followed me fun to his house.

He might die.

He might die.

He might die.

Will he?

Where is his sister?

I knew this would happen!

I was at his house, and I heard faint yelps, they sounded like, Adrian's. Oh no.

-_-Adrians POV-_-

I heard loud breathes outside, I knew they would come for me. I moved the stupid rag out of my moth with my tongue and my teeth, before yelling, "HELP!"

My dad was furious, he walked to me, and punched me in the face. A faint yelp escaped my mouth, before I just saw black.

~Davids POV~

I heard a loud yell fro help. That was him, I'm positive. Although, after that, I think his dad did something to him, because then it was all quiet.

I had to hurry.

I thought fast, and tried there front door, it was UNLOCKED! I really need to talk to, Adrian about that. But, his bad habits finally lead to something great!