Chapter 4

Kimi

"I did it." I looked down with disbelief. "I freaking did it! This is great I'm one step closer to reaching my goal." I threw the now flopping fish into the lake feeling accomplished.

Lets back up a bit, after falling asleep mid afternoon-ish I woke up at 9p.m.-ish went into town, bought a fish, and went outside by the pond in our backyard. By the time it was 2:30a.m. I had managed to make my dying fish flop once but not fully flop around like it was supposed to. Right now it is 5:30a.m. and I have successfully saved my fish.

But subsequently I am late to go to the training grounds to meet my team.

Oops! I'm not worried though daddy said that Kakashi is normally late anyway.

Speaking of which, daddy left for work at 4:30 this morning. I could hear him thumping around the house before the poof sound rang out signaling that he left.

As I arrived at training grounds 3, I got my first chance to look at my team so I sat in a tree and observed them.

First off was the blonde boy, Naruto. He was OK, very loud, obnoxious, and he seemed to take pride in himself. I however didn't think he had the skills to back it up, yet. He has amazing chakra and he has so much of it. If it wasn't for the slight hints of evil I could sense underlining it, I would have thought him to be a completely normal boy. Being Ibiki's daughter however I knew that this must be the infamous kurama's chakra I was sensing.

Second was a pink haired Kunoichi, named Sakura. She was loud and being very fan-girly over a dark haired boy. she seem to be the type that didn't have the physical capabilities to be a shinobi but she had a strong wit and could end up being a good Kunoichi if she worked hard. Overall I figured I could work with her but I would much rather not.

Last of the genin, was Sasuke Uchiha. He was the ravenette of the group. He seemed very serious and effortlessly strong. Sasuke is the last Uchiha besides his brother, Itachi, who defected from the village years ago. Working with Sasuke would be a breeze if he wasn't so cocky, but I think I can knock him down a few pegs.

The last person on our team, our Sensei, is Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi the Copy Cat Ninja, ex anbu with a tendency to be late. Kakashi is the last surviving member of his late team and has never had his own genin team, due to him failing every one so far.
Speaking of Kakashi, he just arrived.