Chapter 3

Kimi

"Kimi, will you make me some food." I heard Ibiki yell from upstairs.

"Of course I'll make ramen." I called back. I walked into the kitchen and took out the ramen cups.

"Kimi! I need to go to the bathroom." I sighed it's been like this all day. I walked up stairs and helped Ibiki out of bed and to the rest room. I put up the seat and left him to do his thing. I plopped on his bed and thought about today. I didn't even get to go to the academy so I could see who is on my team. All I know is that I'm on Kakashi's team and that's because Ibiki told me.

"Kimi come get me." Ibiki whined.

"Oh heck no! Just poof in to your bed." I yelled back. "Stop whining! Your supposed to be the head of the torture and interrogation unit."

"Fine." He sighed and poof he landed on his bed. I handed him his ramen and turned to leave.

"I am going to the library. Be good and stay in bed, OK? Good! Bye!" I poofed to the library and went to the section on ninjutsu. My taijutsu skills are as good as Lee's because I had been training with Gai ever since I turned 5. My genjutsu skills are above average as well, not the best, but having Ibiki as your dad you are bound to pick up on it. Especially when daddy trains me. My ninjutsu skills however are just average. I had no special training in that department but I hope Kakashi can help with that.

I grabbed a book that looked interesting. It was on medical ninjutsu and decided that this would be my new goal. I poofed back home and sat the book on the desk in my room. I turn and left to check on dad only to find him curled up in bed. I smiled went back to my room and started the long process of reading the healing book. I started feeling sleepy and decided that the first thing I would do tomorrow would be to buy a fish and take one of daddy's blank scrolls.

~Sorry super short but I felt like I need to update. The next one will be longer promise!~