Uno

3rd Persons pov
Naruto Uzumaki is a 21 year old, about to become a teacher, his boyfriend Kiba. Has respected the promise he made his mom about saving himself for marriage.

His dad was never in the picture because truth be told, Kushina never told Naruto's father about his excitence, because she was only 16 when she had Naruto.

Naruto works at a bar as a waiter, the bar is owned by billionair Sasuke Uchiha. He is also a very huge playboy. His boyfriend Sai Masa, is only dating Sasuke because of his money and is secretly sleeping with Sasuke's best friend Neji Hyuga.

Today Naruto is on his way to a doctors appointment. After his appointment he has work.

Naruto's pov
I got off the bus and walked into the doctors office. I walked up to the lady at the desk. "Good morning" I greeted her. "Good Morning, what's your name?" She asked me with a smile which I returned. " Naruto Uzumaki" I answered. "Ah here you are, your right on time. Go into room 15 and the doctor will be there shortly" she informed me. "Thank you" I said and did exactly was I was told.

After I sat down and positioned myself for the check up the doctor the came in. "Naruto? " she asked, she seemed kind of stressed and looked like she was crying. "Yeah are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm Tsunade" she said and then prodecded with the check up.

3rd pov
In another room, Sai had taken his boyfriend's sperm and had planned to inject himself with it in order to trap Sasuke. He knew Sasuke wanted a divorce but Sai wanted money more than anything.

What he didn't know is the doctor made a horrible mistake. She had injected Naruto with Sasuke's sperm due to her stress.

Once the doctor enterned the room she relised whay she had done. She injected Naruto with Sasuke's sperm. Tsunade was freaking out, she could loose her permit for this.

*1 month later *
Naruto woke up throwing up, and with a killer head ache. He had called in sick because of his condition. But poor Naruto didn't know he was injected with spern and currently pregnant.

Hey guys tell me what you think of my new story.