Chapter one

"Wake up honey" my mom comes into the room. " get dressed" she says." Huh what" I yawned. I sat there in confusion until I remembered, today was the day I was gonna go to a boarding school, great. Note sarcasm." Ugh five more minutes please" I lay back and throw the covers over my face." Sorry honey, but no" my mom pulls the cover away, leaving my body cold." Mom" groan." Mom nothing,get dressed" she says and leaves the room. " fine" I said sitting up, and grabbing my phone from off the charger, I see a message from my friend Sam.
Sam- Hey Eves are you ready for today, I'm not
Me- I'm not either
Sam- who else is gonna be there
Me- um, Ivy, Tayra, Yessi and Jocie
Sam- ooh cool, I guess it can't be that bad
Me- um guess again, we have to have...Roomates
Sam- what?!
Me- yeah I know
Sam- ugh well I'm going to go die bye
Me- lol don't die
Sam- too late I'm dead
Me - then how are you texting me
Sam- I'm an illusion Byeeee

I turn off my phone laughing quietly and went to shower.

After my long shower, I pulled on my black skinny jeans and my white crop top that says "fries before guys" and tied my red flannel around my waist, then I slipped on my white converse hightops. I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed downstairs." Hey sweetie" my dad says as he starts pulling my suitcase out."hi dad" I said back and walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an applesauce. Don't judge me I love applesauce. " Evelyn, why don't you eat an actual breakfast than just taking applesauce" mom says to me. " mom you know I don't like eating a lot in the mornings at least I'm eating something" I shrug.

" come sweetie I packed the car let's go" my dad says. I hop off the counter and walked out. My dad was driving and my mom in the passengers seat I sat in the back. " ok did you use the bathroom before we leave" my mom says."mom" I groan. " Sorry" she laughs. My dad slowly pulls out of the driveway, but i realize something." Dad stop the car!" I yell and he stops the car." I'll be back" I unbuckle my seat belt and run out the car door.

I run in the house and up to my room, I grab my basket of my art supplies and sketch books. I take one more look around my room to see if I'm forgetting something. Nope all good. I walk back down and stop at the kitchen and grab one of the boxes of applesauce and put in on top of my basket, I smile to myself and walk out.

" open the trunk" i said loudly so he could hear me from inside the car. He nods and pushes the little button, I put the box and basket in the back and close the trunk. I open the car door and hop in. This is gonna be a long ride. I pull out my phone and plug in my headphones. I reach for my hoodie that was next to me and put it over myself like a blanket, and fell asleep.

----2hours later----

"She's asleep"I hear my mom whisper laughing." Honey we're here" dad said as he pulls my suitcase out. "Aw man I was comfortable" I whine. I grab my hoodie and slid out of the car. Yeah I said slid. I look around at the big campus. "Woah" I said in awe." I know right" my mom smiles."welcome to LABS" a man came up to me. " labs?" I asked in confusion."Los Angeles Boarding School" he says. " oh" I respond. "What's your name" he asked." Eve" I said." Her name is Evelyn but she likes to be called Eve" my mom walks up to him and shakes his hand, I hate my name it doesn't fit my personality."Is this you?" He shows me the list and points to a name." Yes sir that's me" I nod. " Your room is R0014" he says. Yes! My room has my birthday number in it 14." Thank you"." No problem" he nods and walks away. " well honey, we'll see you at thanksgiving" my mom hugs me."bye mom I'll miss you" I return the hug. " bye dad" I hugged him " I'll miss you" i said. " my little girl is all grown up" he says." Next thing you know you'll be Married" he laughs softly." Dad I'm only 18" I laugh." I know but still" he says, I just smile. They wave goodbye and drove away. I grab my suitcase and my basket and box and waked to my assigned room.

Once I walked what felt miles, know that I'm holding two suitcases plus a heavy basket of art supplies and a box of applesauce. I finally arrived at my room. Room- R0014.I open the door and walk in, the room was still empty. So that means I'm the first one here. I walk in look at the two beds which were on the opposite sides of the room from each other. I decide which one I wanted to take and walked over to the bed on the right. I start putting my clothes in the drawers and closet on my side and my applesauce in a small Mini fridge at the front of the room. Who ever my roommate is better not touch my applesauce or I'll kill them. I put my basket of art stuff in the side of my bed. I make the bed and make everything to my liking.

My phone vibrates and I pull it out.
Group message with- Ivy, Tayra, Yessi and Jocie and Sam
Yessi- hey guys what rooms are you in
Ivy- R0010
Sam-R0015
Tayra-R0003
Yessi-R0002
Sam- how bout you Eve
Me- R0014
Sam- ooh cool your room is next to mine
Tayra- I'm next to yessi
Jocie- mine is 1100R
Me- Jocie your reading it upside down
Jocie- ohhhhhhh
Sam- ahahahaha
Jocie-R0011 lol
Ivy- yay you're near me
Me- cool we're all near someone
Sam- yeah

I turn off my phone and walk Next door to Sam's room. " sup girl" I wave." Hii" she says."Oh my god" I looked at the bookshelf full of books." What" she says and looks around" is there a spider?!" She yells."no but there is a book worm, you brought all your books from home?" I asked." Oh, no my mom didn't let me bring the rest" she responded sadly. I laugh quietly and walk over to the other side of her room. " yo look your roommate looks like she likes the same things as us, rock music, video games and anime" I clapped happily. " read the second page of the pamphlet" she hands me the paper. It read:Girls and boys must be roommates. No! " Noo!" I scream." I know" she says sadly." At least your guy looks like he's cool" I shrug. " it's Calum hood" she says slowly." No it can't be" I shook my head. Calum hood and his friends were the most annoying guys in our old school." They're here?!" I asked." Yeah" she rolls her eyes annoyed. Ugh I'm going to die. "All students must be in their rooms now" the dorm advisor said over the speaker." Wish me luck got to go bye" I said."Good luck" she waves. I walk back over to my room and see a boy blond hair guy eating a cup of applesauce. Oh hell no!" Um excuse me what are you doing In my room" I said. The guys turned around. " I'm your roommate" he smiles. I look at his face and realize who it was, my eyes went big." Hey Evelyn" he smiles."Luke hemmings" I covered my mouth in shocked. He nods. Ugh no, Luke hemmings would always make my life miserable, I thought I would finally be free from him but I guess not.

A/n- hey guys new book, how'd you like the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this story, bye see you soon, please vote and comment.