Roc Imagine: Foreplay with snakes

Inspired by that pic with roc that and a guy and roc had a snake around him (sexy)

Imagine late one night roc invited you over something new that involved a snake. It was his newest pet and you knew how fond he was of animals. He called his new friend "sparky" (random yes i know) Roc has a nipple fetish and wanted to see how quickly sparky could lick your nipples in under 5 seconds. Just the thought of it turned him on. The snake was poisonous but having him in the bed while he laid on top of you was just as intriguing as ever. You were all up for new ides, but let's face it sometimes roc took things too far. A snake in his bedroom?Let's say a 12 in snake at that. It was light brown, with lime colored spots all down his body. Sometimes the snake would his but it wasn't like an andaconda hiss. 

Roc: Hey Baby. Would you let sparky taste yo nipples for me?

You: The fuck? why in the hell would i do that?

Roc: because babe, i just want to try it out.

You: *shakes head* Oh roc, you and yourr crazy ideas.

He laughed as you were a bit nervous because of how sparky moved around roc's neck and shoulders. I forgot to mention that roc is shirtless while wearing dark denim levis and no socks. You were fully clothed til rocc commanded you to take off your clothes but you refused. What if sparky had bit you or worse?

You: I ain taking my clothes off for that snake roc. sorry no way

Roc: Oh come on please? sparky likes it when you get undressed

You: How? this is the first time you introduced us. Sorry roc, i may like you and all but stripping down just to please your weird fetish of snakes and nakedness just ain't gonna work.

Roc: *sighs* Well, um if you don't want to do this for me i guess we will have to end our relationship then.

You: Um, NO. No, no no. That won't be necessary. I will do as you wish.

Roc displayed a look of satistification as he gave you a sexy look and bit his bottom lip. He lifted sparky's chin up and playfully hissed at him as sparky hissed back with his beady eyes. Then both roc and spark slowly face you as roc was turned on as his eyes traveled from your eyes down to your neck. He scooted closer to your neck as at this point you were completely naked. Sparky was hissing at your neck and licked it. You froze up as sparky sent chills down your spine. While sparky licked one side of your neck roc licked the other. You didn't really like snakes but were somewhat afraid of them, but you liked roc more and was trying to impress him. You wanted the d and the only way of getting some tonight was by playing by his rules. And letting sparking lick you and do all sorts of creepy fun stuff that roc likes to do.