6.

I turned away from the sunlight that was beaming through my window, hurting my eyes. It was like I was some type of vampire.

"Good morning Reece!" I yawned. I looked around. "Reece?" I screamed his name.

I threw the blanket off of me and looked out into the hallway.

"Reece?" I yelled.

"In the kitchen mommy!" Reece yelled.

I thanked God and went down the stairs to see Zayden and Reece in the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" I folded my arms.

"Chill with allat attitude girl. We just making pancakes." Zayden smiled.

"Okay..." I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Mommy do you want blueberries or chocolate chips in your pancakes?" Reece held up the container that had blueberries in it and the bowl full of chocolate chips.

"I'll take blueberries baby. Thanks for asking." I smiled.

"No problem mama." Reece grinned.

I watched as Zayden and Reece made pancakes while goofing off and laughing. I laughed along with them when Reece threw a blueberry at Zayden and it fell into his chocolate chip pancakes.

"Here you go mama!" Reece slid my pancakes over to me.

"Thank you love." I kissed his forehead.

Reece nodded his head and went on the other side of the table to enjoy his pancakes.

"These are so good baby!" I said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Thank you." Zayden and Reece said in unison.

"I was talking to Reece." I rolled my eyes.

Zayden picked up Reece's and his own empty plates and put them in the sink. Reece took off up the stairs with Zayden trailing right behind him. On his way out the kitchen, he stopped to whisper something into my ear.

"I don't like the way you caught an attitude with me." I could feel his lips near my neck.

"I don't care." I folded my arms.

"There you go! I don't like that. Stop that shit right now." Zayden stood back.

I got up and folded my arms again. Suddenly I was up against the wall with my hands over my head.

"I said stop that shit." Zayden was now looking me in the eyes.

I was so turned on right now. Zayden smirked. He knew it too.

"We're going to the mall and then Toys R Us so go ahead and get showered." Zayden slowly walked up the stairs.

"No." I yelled.

"You funny. That wasn't a question. It was a command. No ifs, ands, or buts." Zayden said.

"But mine was a no." I said.

"And I don't want to hear those either." He said.

He's so irritating.