4.

"So how old is he?" Breaunna nodded her head towards Reece as she ate her Thai food.

"Four." I quietly said as I ate my food.

"You know your mom misses you...and she's not mad. She loves-"

"Stop. Please. I didn't come over here for all that. I know she misses me. I know she loves me. I love her too. I just can't go back." I pushed my food away from me.

"Why not Bahja?" Breaunna quickly caught an attitude with me.

"Because I have responsibilities!" I yelled.

"What other responsibility do you have except Reece? Your mom could help you raise him!"
Breaunna yelled louder.

"I didn't come here to talk about that. I came here to ask if you would help me keep Reece..." I said.

"You mean like...babysit him? Because you already know I will Bahja." Breaunna smiled.

"No," I pulled on my fingers nervously. "Help me keep him from being taken by Manny." I raked my hand through my hair

"Why would Manny want-oh no!" Breaunna groaned. "Reece is his?" Breaunna stood up.

"Yes. Can we stop talking about him now? I would really like for you to answer to my question." I pulled on my sleeves now.

"You need a lawyer?" Breaunna asked.

"Yeah. A good one." I tugged on the hems of my sleeves harder.

"Alright," Breaunna sat next to me. "I'll help you." She smiled.

"Thanks so much Bre!" I pulled her into a long hug.

"I missed you." Breaunna said.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

"By the way, how'd you find my house?" Breaunna raised an eyebrow.

"I looked you up." I shrugged.

"And you found where I lived on the internet?" Bre looked scared.

"Everything about ya." I said.

"Okay now that makes me want to move out." Breaunna laughed.

"Yeah. You probably should." I laughed along with her.

We sat there and finished our food until I felt it was time to go. I picked up a sleeping Reece from the couch, grabbed his food, and headed out.

"See ya Bahja!" Breaunna waved from the front door.

"Bye Bre." I waved back.

Breaunna slammed the door before running to retrieve her phone. Dialing in the number, she shook a little.

"She wants a lawyer. A really good one." Breaunna chewed on her bottom lip.

"Give her one." He said.

"A-alright. Bye." Breaunna hung up.

"I knew I shouldn't of got into this mess!" Bre sighed and threw her phone on the couch.