Firsts flashbacks and the third wheel Grande finale!!!

Laura

Beep beep beep
I hate freaking alarm clocks! Wake me up from a peaceful slumber right back into the challenge I call life. I look over to see the time was. Huh? 9:11 . I guess today is my own personal doomsday. I glance over my phone in hope that he would send just one text. But no. I completely broke his heart into pieces .  Just like a piece of glass. So fragile . If you keep away from harm or pressure . It will with stand a whole lot of  things. However I broke him. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror . Tear stained. Probably never Is going to fade away . I remember the very first text he ever sent me. A tear ran down my face in remembrance .
       Flashback:
I had so many questions running through my head that day . like . How did Ross get my number. And what could he possibly want with me. What did not know is that he showed me in the one thing we need more of on the Earth. Love. Compassion. And faith. I remember what I saw when I open my beloved flip phone that day. It just started with a hey from a blocked number .

From unknown:
Hey . This is Ross.
I was so confused so I
I replied.
To Ross:
First of all ... how did you get my number?
He replied in such a cocky way...
Like I said in the note... I have my ways ;)
I chuckled when he sent that wink face . It reminded of that smirk... Ah that smirk I shall never forget even if he forgets me...
End of flashback. .....
My phone went off reminded me to do something I have about 2 hours till I leave for the airport. Ross always had a love for flying. Sigh. I have just enough time... Let's do this.....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Page break
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was parked in front of a familiar house. I remember all the slumber parties we used to have . Well before umm Raini went kinda insane. And this whole this whole third wheel thing happen. I don't blame Rydel though she was just living under Raini's shadow. After all this time seperation brought Ross and I together. That is the best thing a best friend could give. A guy like Ross. One in a million.
I rang the doorbell . There was Rydel in a pink onesie. She was always loved the color pink. Laura what are you doing here ? It way too early. She whined . Rydel it's 11:00 besides there something I need to tell you ...
What is it? Well Ross and I believe broke up. Oh Laura I'm so sorry. No.. That's not it. Go on. She said. I- I got accepted into Julliard .. I said in a hushed tone. What?!!! Laura that's great why are you sad. You just got in the best music in country?! I stayed silent to let it sink into her brain. She was not always the brightest person but I love her anyway. Oh you guys broke up because you are leaving.... Yeah I said. May I ask you something Rydel asked. Yeah . Why did you not choose him. I mean you guys are like super close. I could not have seperated you guys. I'm a little confused here Rydel said. Yeah here is the thing . That fight broke us apart... And I don't know if I can piece it back together anyway. Long distance relationships usually don't work out. I mumbled. Maybe those things don't work but you guys do. I've seen the passion in each of your eyes when you just talk. Distance dose not define love. Well it's too late . Love is never late Rydel . I let her words sink deep in my brain. Anyways I need you to promise me one thing Rydel, give this note to Rocky and tell him to give it to Ross. Promise that for me? I will she said with a small smile. And Laura? She asked. Yeah ? Keep in touch. I don't know if I can or not. Well, at least try. I will and I promise you that. I ran up to hug her. Best friends? She chuckled. To infinity and beyond. I wave my hand heading to my car . Goodbye Rydel Rowan I will never forget you!! I yell. Bye Marono! Always be a Cali girl. New York changes people. Yeah ok good bye for now. I press the gas heading to the airport . Saluting off my best friend one last time beeping my horn.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Page break
$$$$$$$&&&$&$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was already inside the plane. I did before I left stops in my hopes that Ross would come tackle with his bone crashing hugs and like and lock me in his basement not wanting to go but he never did. I know cliche . Only in my dreams from now on I guess. I pushed him off the deep end. I sat bye those old lady . She seemed nice to sit bye. Looks very sweet, kind heart.,
I sat down beside her looking out the window and sighed. May I asked what is wrong? A British accent echoed. Oh nothing really just going on with my life and see where it leads me. It's a guy isn't it. Yep is it really that easy to tell. Darling I can read you like an open book. Well is it interesting? Well from my observations do far looks like it. Tell me your story. The lady asked. It's a long story ..... I got time I mean we are on a plane after all.. I chuckled . Ok then. Here you go...

His name is Ross, we used to be the school's favorite couple . They even made a shipping name for us. Raura. I believe it is fitting because my name is Laura and it  just kind clicked. We just kinda clicked. I had just recently had lost two of my best friends . And Ross was you typical bad boy and I was just a broken girl. Cliche I know. But we even kissed in the rain. Well Ross helped me open up to the world and I began to express my love for music. This is why I'm on this plane today . I got accepted in Julliard . Anyways we had our ups and our downs but nothing was worse than what I said as my final words. We broke up. And my fear is that I will get the old me or him back. He took a piece of heart . But I just don't know if he wants it anymore... He called me selfish. And it's true. I mean I picked a school over him . He thought me so many things ;to accept myself as a person, care for those you love . I felt like I was holding him back so I chose to let him go. Long story short, I broke him  left him to pick up the pieces.
Well love you seem to have yourself in predicament . I know. Let me tell you something though. Think about things. Think about what that boy taught you. From what it sounds like deep down inside in both of your hearts . You still deeply love one another so just think. My mother always told me life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you might get. You I never caught your name? I asked Amelia . Like Amelia Earheart.? Wow that's exactly what mother named me after. I laughed . A true laugh in the past couple of days. Will I ever see you again, Amelia? You might see me around the big apple also. Perhaps. I will. I turned my head to window and thought about the good times Ross and I had. And there is one important thing that he taught me and that was this.
I am a third wheel no more..........

THE END( for now....)

That's all folks!! I finally finshed the book . The sequel will be up next weekend. If you love this book comment your name I will personally thank you . If you want to know what happen. Read the next books lots of drama and plot twists . I had a blasts writing this book and I hope I don't loose you as baes. You will always be my baes my readers, my bookies ,my third wheelies. Here is the final shout out for this book.

OfficialBelle
Raura_R5_Switzerland
djcool23
SandraJohnson227
EricaAdams069

Again thank you all if love this book you will be addicted to the next one. Stay raura shippers, stay awkward. We have come so far together love you all!!!cry cry sob sob I will miss you!!? And other sappy lovey dovey things your author Dakota would say

       Rock my world!!!-
         @yellowbae dw
                  Dakota

The actors:
Ross Lynch as himself
Laura Marono as herself
R5 brothers
Rydel  Lynch as
Rydel Rowan
Sabrina carpenter
Raini rodrigous
And Ellington Ratliff
With Noah Centineo

Thanks for all the support my baes I'm out this book is done!! Read the next one please vote comment share and follow!!!