We are basicly the training wheels

Laura pov
Remember that boy was dancing with at the fall formal? Yeah that one, his name is Harry , as in Harry Stytles the schools heartthrob . Well Rydel got a date with him. She wanted Ross and I to go on a double date with them. My only problem is I haven't got a answer from Ross yet. He is not that social not even with his brothers , but somehow he likes talking to me. Guess he chooses me over his brothers. I chuckled at the thought of his brothers faces.
I texted him with this:
Hey Blondie come to my house;)
Later like five seconds....
I'm on my shortie what was that wink all about?
You will see
He will never knew what hit him...
I called Rydel

Hey Del come to my house to ready for ya date
Ooh I'm on my way eeeeee.
I just killed two birds with one stone. That was a swag move Laura swag move.

Page break .....
I heard a knock on the door it was Ross.
I opened the door to see that smirk..
R- ross, r- Rydel , l - Laura
May I ask what I'm doing here Ross asked.
We are just hanging you know nothing special....;) come in
A couple minutes later Rydel arrived ... 
Rydel omg let's get you ready......
Eeeeeeeee this so exciting

What's so exciting Ross asked.
Ummm I don't know maybe a double date I said ever so shyly but innocently.
Oh no you did not Ross said.
Oh but I did.... Before he could say any thing else I grabbed Rydel to get her ready for this so called double date.....
Conversation ended.....
Ok Rydel pick something from my closet .. How about this orange dress because you know it is Harry's favorite color she said gushing... That is perfect, then we will pull your bangs to the side, oh and a little mascara would not hurt either, and to finsh it all off these black lace flats. Laura you are right ... Harry will love this . Rydel said in awe over the outfit I put together...
Now to get myself ready...I put on a red dress( a:n I know it is yellow but just pretend it is orange ) with a sweetheart line and a ribbon to tye into a bow. And my very special converse. I went downstairs with Rydel. Ok Ross can you stop with the pouty face. It makes me feel kind of guilty he just wanted to spend time with me I thought to myself. I went over to the couch and sat beside him. If you go with me we have are very special sleepover. His pouty face turned into a smile. Okay, he said. Wait that is it? That's all I had to do? Come on! Boys are a whole lot of work. Off to this date we went .

Ok so what happen at this date we said our hi's nice the meet to you's and basically Harry and Rydel just zoned us out. I then got a text from Ross:
Want to leave...
You know it I replied
We just walked out they didn't even notice. We were just the training wheels. Training wheel or not atleast I had my boyfriend by my side...
Remember to vote comment follow and share love you all bye bookies!