The mall meeting

I am just a girl. I have my ups and my downs . You know, the stuff everyone goes through. Family things , friends.
One day however, I was no longer known as Laura friends of Raini and Rydel. It was like I was downgraded, put away and not in a safe place. This mall meeting wasn't great at all.

I am Laura.
The third wheel.
Raini and Rydel were my best friends since the eighth grade.

This journey does not begin there.

"Hey." Was all it said . No hey, wanna hang! Laur? No. Just a simple hey from Raini's. No text from Rydel.

Then another one followed.
"Meet at the mall."
I texted back unsure of myself.
"Sure, sure what are we going to do there? It's been forever. " I miss you seemed like too much for this kind of text, but I truly miss them.

"Just going to to talk ." Raini's texts.

I sigh texting back..
"Only talk? I mean who does that at the mall. It seems like a waste really. Ldawg does not have a money tree, ya know?"

What I thought I would get was a *giggle* or Laura , you and your puns have an unhealthy relationship, but no what I got was a..

" ASAP"

I pull out of drive way and off to mall I went with an ache in my stomach.
...............................
They are sitting in the food court . Rydel looks like she's shying away from and Raini's is unreadable.

",Hello, how are you guys doing?'
"We want to tell you something." They said.
I swallow.
"Yeah?" I say, my voice crisp.

",We got boyfriends.," Rydel blushed looking down at her shoes. Raini's eyes were possessing something.. Envy perhaps?

"Oh really who ?" Congratulations." I say.
Really Laura? They are not having babies or admitting they are lesibians..

"Mine is Ellington." Rydel was the first to say.

I give her a smile." Oh how cute you both play percussion."

",I know right? I was always into drummers.," Rydel gushed.

"What can I say ?drummers dig drummers or in your case , a pianist."

"What about you, Raini?" I ask.

Oh.. Calum. She's says brushing off your finger nails.

"I always knew you had a thing for the red head."

"Oh.. I guess you are right.." " He's umm... charming." Raini says.

Was it just me or did she just roll her eyes?

"So when can meet these guys, you know so I can give the best friend approval on the dudes? I ask cheekily.

It look like Rydel was going say something but Raini cut in.

"Can't today , besides we both have dates and we don't want a third wheel, do we Rydel?"

"Yeah Laur-ra" Rydel says.
They walk off without another word.

Maybe I should just change my title to Laura Marano - The third wheel.

.......

Extremely Edited. 5-26 -16
A:n It's not like it used to be.
New readers welcome!! Remember to vote comment
You other amazing people.. *wipes your memory of my bad writing*.
This is new and improved I erased all the cringe worthy moments...
Enjoy !